"Terminator" Style Carbon Fiber Wing - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Just wanted to chime in and say these things look freaking awesome!! Love what you're doing with these spoilers. I really want one, and I've been saving my pennies for one as well!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I am looking for an alternative to my saleen wing... Duno if this is it though..

I think it looks sick but not really my cup of tea.

Anyone know of a spoiler thats more aggresive than the stock wing but doesnt stand out as much as saleen? :(

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I am looking for an alternative to my saleen wing... Duno if this is it though..

I think it looks sick but not really my cup of tea.

Anyone know of a spoiler thats more aggresive than the stock wing but doesnt stand out as much as saleen? :(
I have a friend with a saleen wing and hes going to get my terminator wing. I was able to compare the weight of the saleen wing to mine and OMG that saleen wing weighs a ton!

Dont know of an intermediately aggressive wing but if enough people want something a little more aggressive Im sure I could whip some renderings up and see how it goes

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
$618! Ouch!

I will make one for $617.99 :D LOL ;)

I happen to have a GT500 wing but I'd rather not use my original painted wing for modifications. I think maybe I will have to figure something out to be able to do more business on these forums

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Well good luck to ya!

I would be intrested to see one of these carbon fiber wings on a brighter color cobra like yellow or red to see how the carbon fiber looked painted a bright color.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Going to be putting one on a white 03 GT soon. It will look SICK :rockon:

Thinking about your suggestion and I think it would be a problem with the 3rd brakelight

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
How long is this buy going on for? Will they continue to be avail in the future? I just bought a CF deck lid and dont really have the coin right now, also wanted to see how the painted one would look on it. LMK
These will officially be available as a regular item now. However the price may not be able to be left where it currently is as it was for the GB only as an introductory price sale for current stock. Custom ordered boxes, shipping/packing materials and other business fees need to now be included along with any price changes.

The cheapest plastic terminator wing out there is $400 so these are a steal at $49 more and you get real carbon fiber.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i got to see this part, and hold it, in person. its top quality work for sure. super clean. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread