Terminator Photoshoot Inside Warehouse **

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos and I like the shoot location. Mineral Gray and Dark Shadow Gray can look so much alike depending on the lighting and camera. That one looks close to stock. Nice looking car.

silverstang23

Established Member
There are nice shots and the angles have some good creativity. This is what I would change if it was me, but that is just me. I am not a professional but these are things that I try to watch out for when I am doing shoots. I am not taking anything away from the car just critisizing the photos.
Some comments others noted too.

2,3 you did a whole shot of the car but the front end is out of focus.
3- has the reflection on the hose in it.
4-has the reflection of the hose,light,WD-40-also appears that you are focusing on the stuff in the reflection. The front of the bumper is out of focus and then when you get to the tire it is as well.I am not sure if you intended that.
5. I prefer the center cap to be more horizontal, but to each their own.
7-8 the antenna really sticks out as mentioned before.
9- has the reflection of something in the front bumper.
With all the head on shots you should have removed the GPS from inside the car.

Thanks for the pointers

silverstang23,

That Mineral Gray 03 COBRA look super well cared for. Seeing these photos make me mis mine even more now... !

The car has brand new paint. It was nearly totaled a year ago. The owner is a very talented painted a redid the car

Where in Marietta is that? Very tasteful pics and the camera work is SICK:)

Its at NGCS in Woodstock

Looks like mine. Hmmm, those tinted tail lights look great on MG.

Tinted taillights on MG are a must. They look perfect

Great photos and I like the shoot location. Mineral Gray and Dark Shadow Gray can look so much alike depending on the lighting and camera. That one looks close to stock. Nice looking car.

It is bone stock with the exception of under-the-hood, which is mostly stock. Some painting, heat exchanger, ported blower, pulley?, and some other things were changed.

Makes me miss my MG Cobra :(
Awesome pics!!

Its a gorgeous color

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
A good spot to move the antenna is on the dash. When I had sat radio I used double sided tape and stuck it on my dash up against the windshield. I had no issues reception.

I have an after market in dash gps head unit and thats where the antenna for it is and it works great.

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
Beautiful picstures! How do you go about making a pic like the one you did with the engine shot?? I'm assuming you somehow merge 2 images together?

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
a few too many distractions, and a few are out of focus...but overall not too bad. car looks great, and exactly like mine :rockon:

+1, a good polarizer would take this shoot from good to great.

silverstang23

Established Member
Beautiful picstures! How do you go about making a pic like the one you did with the engine shot?? I'm assuming you somehow merge 2 images together?

Take one image with the hood up, take another with it closed (camera must be on a tripod), then open the image of the hood open in photoshop. Place the image of the of the hood closed over it and mask out the part you want to show through. It rather easy

+1, a good polarizer would take this shoot from good to great.

I generally use a polarizer for car photography but was a little hesitant inside. Have you every used one indoors?

Users who are viewing this thread