Terminator Photoshoot Inside Warehouse **

slow90coupe

Established Member
Very impressive pics man. that pic of the wheel is amazing. its my new wallpaper lol.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
a few too many distractions, and a few are out of focus...but overall not too bad. car looks great, and exactly like mine :rockon:

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
looks awesome man. just find another spot for that sirius radio antenna/reciever :beer:

A good spot to move the antenna is on the dash. When I had sat radio I used double sided tape and stuck it on my dash up against the windshield. I had no issues reception.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
There are nice shots and the angles have some good creativity. This is what I would change if it was me, but that is just me. I am not a professional but these are things that I try to watch out for when I am doing shoots. I am not taking anything away from the car just critisizing the photos.
Some comments others noted too.

2,3 you did a whole shot of the car but the front end is out of focus.
3- has the reflection on the hose in it.
4-has the reflection of the hose,light,WD-40-also appears that you are focusing on the stuff in the reflection. The front of the bumper is out of focus and then when you get to the tire it is as well.I am not sure if you intended that.
5. I prefer the center cap to be more horizontal, but to each their own.
7-8 the antenna really sticks out as mentioned before.
9- has the reflection of something in the front bumper.
With all the head on shots you should have removed the GPS from inside the car.

Users who are viewing this thread