Ten years of Terminators.. Roll Call

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
2003 SVT Cobra in silver. I will be unable to attend, but I hope
everyone has a great time ! Ken

black 10th vert

Established Member
I'm really trying to work things out so that I can attend this. Have a few things to juggle before I can commit 100% though. In the event of rain, will there be a rain date?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
There is no rain date as of right now for this event......that might change if the event is actually rained out. I would have to get that cleared with the city. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though

f2hatch

Established Member
I'm out as of now. I dont see my cobra being done though I am still trying. but I might come out in a built fox.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Buddy with Laguna Seca will be coming.. He's a bitch tho 15% chance of rain he's out... Thinks he drives a Ferrari ;)

black 10th vert

Established Member
Buddy with Laguna Seca will be coming.. He's a bitch tho 15% chance of rain he's out... Thinks he drives a Ferrari ;)

Then, he will most likely not show because watching the forecast last night, it appears that Sunday is the ONLY day in the next 5-7 that has a chance of rain right now.:nonono: I guess you could call me one of those "bitches" too, but in my case it isn't because I think it's a Ferrari, it's because I stupidly painted, polished, and detailed the entire undercarriage to look better than most show car engine bays so I absolutely won't drive mine if it is raining, or I know for sure it will. I just don't have the time these days to undo all of the damage that acid rain does to polished surfaces. If it looks clear, though, I will do my best to make it that day!;-)

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Then, he will most likely not show because watching the forecast last night, it appears that Sunday is the ONLY day in the next 5-7 that has a chance of rain right now.:nonono: I guess you could call me one of those "bitches" too, but in my case it isn't because I think it's a Ferrari, it's because I stupidly painted, polished, and detailed the entire undercarriage to look better than most show car engine bays so I absolutely won't drive mine if it is raining, or I know for sure it will. I just don't have the time these days to undo all of the damage that acid rain does to polished surfaces. If it looks clear, though, I will do my best to make it that day!;-)

10-4.. Weather forecast is calling for mostly cool day with a 20% chance of rain.. Sounds like great supercharger weather Imo

nahu2epe.jpg

black 10th vert

Established Member
Guess if I make it, I will be displaying one of those lovely big "R" stickers as apparently my car was flagged for "enhanced inpection at the MAC center" when I took it in for an inspection sticker. All of the OBD sensors came up as "Not Supported", so now I guess I have to find out what Amazon did in my tune, because apparently they shut everything off.:nonono: Anyone else been down this road and have any advice? Sorry for the thread derail, I'm just really pissed right now to be driving a super nice, low mileage car with a big "R" on the windshield.:fm:

A.T

Established Member
I was talking to a guy at MAC a month or 2 ago and he said you need to have the computer reflashed by Ford with receipt that they did it. This part is something new this year with the receipt part.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I was talking to a guy at MAC a month or 2 ago and he said you need to have the computer reflashed by Ford with receipt that they did it. This part is something new this year with the receipt part.

Well, the problem with that is my mods. I doubt that the car would even run at all on re-flash of the stock tune, and if it did, it most certainly wouldn't be safe to drive that way. First the bullshit attacks on legal gun owners, and now on cars too just makes me know that my top priority in life is to relocate out of this shithole state. With all of the gross polluter vehicles on the road that have exemptions, and they choose to target a car like mine that is lucky if it sees 200-500 miles per year of use. If this gets too ridiculous, I am either going to just sell the damn car, or just take it off the road and let it sit until I can sell my house and re-locate to a less retarded state.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread