Teens beat 73-year-old man.

How'd I know before I even watch this video it was gonna be blacks doing the beatings?Its always black people or mexicans doing shit like this.Sorry but im not racist but I am right.You dont ever here much white or asian people doing things like this

:lol::lol::lol: Put your flame suit on pal.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wince to think how much worse violent crime will likely be 5-10 years from now. It's been escalating since the early 60s. And an interesting parallel is that during those years we've seen more single parent families, more families where both parents are working, less meaningful interaction between parents and their children, and more teens growing up in peer groups and being influenced by those peer groups, vs. growing up within their families and being positively influenced by their parents. How many families today actually sit down every night with their kids for dinner and actually talk about their day and how their kids are doing? JMO.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I wince to think how much worse violent crime will likely be 5-10 years from now. It's been escalating since the early 60s. And an interesting parallel is that during those years we've seen more single parent families, more families where both parents are working, less meaningful interaction between parents and their children, and more teens growing up in peer groups and being influenced by those peer groups, vs. growing up within their families and being positively influenced by their parents. How many families today actually sit down every night with their kids for dinner and actually talk about their day and how their kids are doing? JMO.
Good point Bob.

The fact is that most families have to have both parents working in order to support themselves. Which leaves less family time for most. Inflation has risen much quicker than wages and companies are pushing for more and more out of individuals. Unfortunately it looks like this trend is going to continue as businesses strive to be more competitive.

Really sad to see these types of things happen. They should stiffen the laws to DEATH for crimes like these. Instead, they will most likely get off easy and be back on the streets again. :cuss:

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
I guess I'll be the one to bring it up.

Will it be labeled as a hate crime? No.
If it were a group of white people beating one black guy, would it be labeled as a hate crime? Of course.

bscarberry

Established Member
I don't understand what these guys were thinking though... If you're gonna drive away why would you drive to a party store? Why not just drive straight to the police station? Obviously I'm not condoning anything these useless piece of shit kids have done. Just wondering what goes through peoples heads sometimes.

Stang Lover

Established Member
How'd I know before I even watch this video it was gonna be blacks doing the beatings?Its always black people or mexicans doing shit like this.Sorry but im not racist but I am right.You dont ever here much white or asian people doing things like this

I agree. I'm half blk and asian myself.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Classic Beard Man needs to hold training camp for us old codgers to learn how to defend ourselves. Well, some of us anyway. Sad state of affairs for our society.

2k1cobra

Established Member

You know what i feel like doing? Beating the **** outta a old man just because im mexican. ****in idiot.:fm:

moot09

Established Member
You know what i feel like doing? Beating the **** outta a old man just because im mexican. ****in idiot.:fm:

I dont think you got the whole point to his statement. he wasnt insinuating that all...**** it. Theres no point in trying. Your ****ing retarded

Back on point, like Bob said, crimes are getting worse and worse these days, not really the magnitude of them, but just characterless, souless, and really unthinkable. Next 5-10 years are going to be really interesting.

endless381

Established Member

LOL statistics dont lie buddy:shrug: Like I said im not racist im just speaking the truth....Why cant you an other people realize that blacks an mexicans are the reason crimes are so high in U.S.?????An if im wrong please correct me...

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
LOL statistics dont lie buddy:shrug: Like I said im not racist im just speaking the truth....Why cant you an other people realize that blacks an mexicans are the reason crimes are so high in U.S.?????An if im wrong please correct me...

QFT

Saying "I'm gonna beat up a white man just because im mexican" would be like saying "I'm gonna go eat KFC just because I'm black", not every black person eats KFC in the same respect that not every hispanic or black person goes around beating people up for fun....

On another note, while poppin a cap in deir punk asses would be the justifiable thing to do, whoever did it would probably face some jail time for shooting some minors... Think about it

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
A majority of minorities tend to act like idiots. Don't get mad because they've been singled out. That's what being "gangsta" gets them. Racially profiled.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko"]YouTube- Geto Boys - Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta[/nomedia]

^ Proud to live a lifestyle like that? Prepare to be stereotyped.

Last edited:

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
wow... unbelieveable..

its the people who do carry, who will never be lucky enough to see something like that happen in person... i know my clip would be empty, and i think this is a case that could easily be justified
^^^^THIS^^^^^

^^^THIS^^^ i always interact with my children and teach them wrong from right, and just a regular ole' "how was your day" conversation.

I would have no problem killing all of those ****ers if that was my grampa they dragged out of the car. Wouldnt loose a single second of sleep.
TRUE THAT! ! ! I have a cell phone and concealed handgun license. I would so fast pull a Julia Roberts from "Sleeping with the Enemy"---and call 911 right in front of them, and say "Come quick, i've just shot and killed 6 attackers", hang up the phone. . . . and empty the clip.:bowdown:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Why couldnt that guy of been a Clint Eastwoodlike character from Gran Torino...

All of those POS guys deserve to get shot.

sptzvnm

Established Member
Why is it that racist, will make racist comments, then follow it up with "and I'm not racist"? Sometimes they will even throw in "some of my best friends are black".

I seen some future death row inmates, beating up on the defenseless. I am sure the victims did not give a damn what color the suspects were.

It is also sad to see some saying that "if it were my grandparents", cause I am sure that thought went through the minds of all the people who drove by and did not help. You can't see people driving by, but I am sure there were some. They wouldn't actually have to do anything but pull out a cell phone, and yell that they just took there picture, or something... anything.

If they were to tell the four suspects that they have in custody, that they were going to be trying them as adults with attempted murder, I bet they'd roll over on the two remaining suspects.

That was really disturbing, regardless of race.

Completely agree. :beer:The enemy has always known what he was doing CobraBob when he went after the family. Destroy the family and you destroy their young.

Last edited:

Boostslut

Established Member
Why is it that racist, will make racist comments, then follow it up with "and I'm not racist"? Sometimes they will even throw in "some of my best friends are black".

I seen some future death row inmates, beating up on the defenseless. I am sure the victims did not give a damn what color the suspects were.

It is also sad to see some saying that "if it were my grandparents", cause I am sure that thought went through the minds of all the people who drove by and did not help. You can't see people driving by, but I am sure there were some. They wouldn't actually have to do anything but pull out a cell phone, and yell that they just took there picture, or something... anything.

If they were to tell the four suspects that they have in custody, that they were going to be trying them as adults with attempted murder, I bet they'd roll over on the two remaining suspects.

That was really disturbing, regardless of race.

Its not racist its the facts.....This sums it up The truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most people in prison are black or hispanic.
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime1999.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread