Teens beat 73-year-old man.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
did this even make national news? where's al "slim shady" sharpton? oh wait nevermind.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Its not racist its the facts.....This sums it up The truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most people in prison are black or hispanic.
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime1999.pdf

Yep, and they are only about what, 30% of the US population? More than half of US jails are black or hispanic yet they don't even come close to making up half the population... Telling you something?

But that's racists, and I guess I am too...

endless381

Established Member
Why is it that racist, will make racist comments, then follow it up with "and I'm not racist"? Sometimes they will even throw in "some of my best friends are black".

Why is it that I cant speak the truth without being called a racist?Im really not racist but damn its funny when my girlfriend an I are watching the news(just about every afternoon) its 1 murder after the next an its all caused by black people or mexicans...An then when I make a comment like i did its me whos the bad person:shrug:Its not like im making the shit up hell if you dont belive me just turn on the news a watch it

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
One by one those bitches should be locked in a room with 7 of the most violent criminals the American prison system has to offer.

Let those dirty mother****ers see what it feels like.

FordKnight

Established Member
by the time the video was over i was breathing slowly but very hard and my fist was clinched pretty damn hard... i wish stuff like this didnt happen but i know it does... i wish crap since it happens eitherway would happen infront of me.. .wheither i get my ass kicked or not (and i probably would in this situation) i would have jumped in to the rescue and would have taken some of those little mofos to the hospital with me atleast. im just pissed off now....

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
It's impossible to get a conceal carry in Maryland so I decided to mount mace to the dash of my vehicle. Grab, point and squeeze. At least it gives me and my passengers a fighting chance to escape, balances the playing field a little.

I'm all for public horse whipping after guilt has been established in a court of law. Then it's off to prison for a multi year vacation from society.

Break into my house when my family is there you most likely will not leave alive.

Users who are viewing this thread