Team spiritless: Ford's SVT concept is history

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SVT today is not the SVT of yesterday. The name lives on but the group itself has, and will continue to, undergo changes. The important thing is that for now SVT is alive and well.

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
I heard somwhere on one of these threads that SVT WASEN'T going away just making some changes :shrug:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
CobraBob said:
SVT today is not the SVT of yesterday. The name lives on but the group itself has, and will continue to, undergo changes. The important thing is that for now SVT is alive and well.

Alive... Not well. I'd say they're on life support and the Dr. is frowning.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
flyn high again said:
Alive... Not well. I'd say they're on life support and the Dr. is frowning.
My friend, I have to agree with you. I surely hope that Ford turns their operation around.

GodStang

Established Member
CobraBob said:

No SVT of today IS the same as SVT of yesturday. It is just not the same as SVT of March 31st, 2006.... HAHAH just picking. I think they just became part of another group. What I do not understand is I thought April was last month and this was posted yesturday?? I am a blonde and do get confused fast.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it must be different somehow because now ford is charging like $30 for svt certificates

Users who are viewing this thread