TBR / Lund Racing Cammed Lope Idle - Automatic - Supercharged - WHAT?

mm49

Established Member
Shaun sent a cammed A6 file. Told him I would not use it and I didn't. Fact is never used it on that customer. Have no need to use it we developed one years prior. My son Jon 2 decided to start working on it again and tested it on a few A6 customers. Terry ask for one on his blown A6 so we accommodated. Lund Racing doesn't need to ask anyone permission to market the file or any file for that matter. Our intentions are not to take over the "cammed" idle market its a bit small anyway. Its memorial day !! I can't believe I posted on this holiday. I would rather like to recognize all those who have served and especially the ones who have given the ultimate sacrifice. There are quite a few that go unnoticed ....

Jon L Sr.

Last edited:

Shaun@AED

Happy Memorial Day fellas.
Good luck with the Cammed SC tunes Jon. It's all yours, I will not be pursuing it.

ford20

Established Member
Internet bullying 101.
Pay attention guys.
This is how Terry does business.

Internet bullying is a bit dramatic no? Listing accomplishments and stating facts for Lund and just saying that AED hasn't had cars that met those accomplishments. Hell I would take it as a challenge more than anything else but that is me.

Exactly smart guy he didn't say Lund stole it... Reading is amazing.

He might not have said it but he certainly did (in my opinion) insinuate that Lund might have copied his tune which we now know isn't the case.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I know I get fired up pretty easily, but it stems from 2 things, passion and integrity.

I love this sport / hobby.

If I say I'm going to do something, I do it. I can make an error like anyone, I am human, but I don't lie to anyone. My integrity / honor is about the most important thing to me.

If anyone has actually met Jon Sr. You immediately know he is a man of his word, and you get a strong sense of integrity / honor from him. You just do.

Like I always say, like me, don't like me, at least you know what you get with me.

mhyjek

Established Member
I know I get fired up pretty easily, but it stems from 2 things, passion and integrity.

I love this sport / hobby.

If I say I'm going to do something, I do it. I can make an error like anyone, I am human, but I don't lie to anyone. My integrity / honor is about the most important thing to me.

If anyone has actually met Jon Sr. You immediately know he is a man of his word, and you get a strong sense of integrity / honor from him. You just do.

Like I always say, like me, don't like me, at least you know what you get with me.

1st off is to remember all the ones who served/serving and sacrificed/sacrificing their lives for us to live in this country of liberty and freedom!

2nd Terry is a man off his word by me and many others in this community who may be outspoken but walks the walk and should be commended for sticking with his vender/Lund.

3rd is Lund has tuned my car and has been very responsive and has been everything and more Terry has promised!

25bduse

Established Member
1st off is to remember all the ones who served/serving and sacrificed/sacrificing their lives for us to live in this country of liberty and freedom!

2nd Terry is a man off his word by me and many others in this community who may be outspoken but walks the walk and should be commended for sticking with his vender/Lund.

3rd is Lund has tuned my car and has been very responsive and has been everything and more Terry has promised!

Right On!

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Update when available to public, I want. Assuming PD blowers are included in the lope tune availability...

Snapp

Established Member

^^ Well said! I'm sticking with Lund!

Semper fi!

Users who are viewing this thread