GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Thanks for the spoiler alert Jake!
Are you going to Cecil County?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
looks like the rain will hold off until later in the day...chances are I will show up once the roads have dried up.......sucks becuase this is the last weekend for my cars.

lxfiveo

Established Member
20% chance of rain means an 80% chance of no rain!! Better be nice Saturday as this is really the last local race of the year....then it's time to start hauling the trailer to warmer pastures!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Let me know when you wanna go on some trailer hauls, I am down like a clown.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Would love to go back to Cecil, got more info on the track rental?

DOHCfan98

Established Member
my dad and i are hopefully going to attend although i wont be bringing the cobra.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
I WAS planning on racing, unfortunately the new motor wont be here until saturday leaving no time to be ready....I may still take a ride up to spectate though

svt1111

Established Member
I WAS planning on racing, unfortunately the new motor wont be here until saturday leaving no time to be ready....I may still take a ride up to spectate though

Awesome on the motor though. I know how you feel.

Time to turn up that boost! What heads and cams you going with?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
well MIR was rained out...Ill be up in the moring to NED. see some of you there

svt1111

Established Member
Sorry MIR was rained out, but it will be good to see you run tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you run more 9's!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I raced tonight and goddamn it was below freezing. Truck ran the best yet on pump gas hitting 11.6 @ 118.

Before my last run I guess a Mustang blew its engine or something because it made a mess in the close lane. I usually like running in the close lane so after the mess was cleaned up I went down that lane and right at the end of the quarter my truck swerved to the right and then left. I was lucky, I thought I was going to hit the wall... Now I dont know if the track wasn't properly cleaned up or what but I have never had that happen before and it scared the shit outta me.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I raced tonight and goddamn it was below freezing. Truck ran the best yet on pump gas hitting 11.6 @ 118.

Before my last run I guess a Mustang blew its engine or something because it made a mess in the close lane. I usually like running in the close lane so after the mess was cleaned up I went down that lane and right at the end of the quarter my truck swerved to the right and then left. I was lucky, I thought I was going to hit the wall... Now I dont know if the track wasn't properly cleaned up or what but I have never had that happen before and it scared the shit outta me.

well it had no cars on it for a while so it got cold quick in these temps.

how were your 60s? they would be better in the sun on a day like today too

Users who are viewing this thread