Tasca Ford day at Epping?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Does anyone have a link to the information on this event?
Thanks!

chuckstang

Established Member
I think Im gona race, just for the F of it

Jake, do you just sign up there?

Doors open at 8am and time trials at 9am

I've always wanted to see what I could do with this thing in street trim, and hope for a sub 13 lol

chuckstang

Established Member
I wish I had some dam tires, but I guess its cool to spin down the track

With my luck, I'll put it into the wall or right into you ;)

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I am going to try and run the gt500 street class, considering my blower is a "bolt on"
Its a bit confusing with the breakdown if you ask me.
Chuck, if my bogarts are on, you can use my m/t's that are on my stockers. I have to get the rear sway bay relo kit on to squeeze the 15's on the back.

chuckstang

Established Member
I am going to try and run the gt500 street class, considering my blower is a "bolt on"
Its a bit confusing with the breakdown if you ask me.
Chuck, if my bogarts are on, you can use my m/t's that are on my stockers. I have to get the rear sway bay relo kit on to squeeze the 15's on the back.

Thanks!!

I don't think you will make in street class because it says stock supercharger only, but porting and pulley is ok.

chuckstang

Established Member
hahah

GOOD LUCK!

let me know about the bogarts and M/Ts

thx

probably going to rain anyway, it is NE afterall

:(

svt1111

Established Member
I couldn't open that link, my computer is a piece of crap. But, the GT500 street class sounds awesome, considering I have a pullied only car ( wish it was ported now). In previous years I ran the lame ET/NB class. Is the GT500 street class still bracket racing though, or is it heads up ( hopefully)?

If the weather is decent, I will be there racing for sure. SLP line lock is going in this week so it should really help my traction situation in 2nd, and 3rd gears as I previously lit those gears up ( surprising since it hooks 3rd on the street, but oh well). Hoping to beat my traction limited best of 11.80 at 122.

Chuck, if you have stock tires you are going to be the definition of frustrated if you try planting your power down on the slippery surface known as NED.

-Brian

crankshaft04

Run What You Brung
Established Member
hope the weather is good , I plan on bringing both my cars, my 89 lx to run outlaw and my 04 cobra to shut some punk with a Mach ones mouth

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
^ lol sounds like you have two beasts!

I'd love to go but I already have plans. Too bad..

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
should be a good time. Im going to Maryland so Im out.

I thought the gt500 "street" class was stock blower only and the other class was blower upgrades / no turbo's.

that white gt500 from Karl's will win it easily. it was going 9.0's this past weekend....which it should for all that power

Users who are viewing this thread