Tasca Ford day at Epping?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Thanks man, I appreciate it..I don't drive it that much so it was good to get it out for the last time this year

Ahh, so that was you...I always see you post on here and wondered if that was your car. Looks KILLER with those CCW's....LOVE it!!!

Thanks man!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
hey Mike...new wallpaper for your pc.

this older gentleman came over to my car to tell me how awesome it was and mentioned he took som epics of it. I gave him my email and he actually sent them to me.

if anyone remembers...I think he won a tropy in the show. has a FF Cobra w/ a hardtop...dark gray in color maybe? like mineral gray. very cool guy

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Badass. Wish i went. Seems like everytime i was going to go to some event/car show this year i had plans or there was shitty weather.

svt1111

Established Member
Badass. Wish i went. Seems like everytime i was going to go to some event/car show this year i had plans or there was shitty weather.

I wish you went too, we needed more cars in the GT500 vs. Cobra shootout!

Where was everybody, anyway?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
hey Mike...new wallpaper for your pc.

this older gentleman came over to my car to tell me how awesome it was and mentioned he took som epics of it. I gave him my email and he actually sent them to me.

if anyone remembers...I think he won a tropy in the show. has a FF Cobra w/ a hardtop...dark gray in color maybe? like mineral gray. very cool guy

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

Thanks Jake. I have a vid of that run also from the stands. I will eventully get it up. Been stupid busy at work this week. BTW take a look at the slip. I holed you off the light but it was all over after that lol. Wish I could have kept my foot in it on that run.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Thanks Jake. I have a vid of that run also from the stands. I will eventully get it up. Been stupid busy at work this week. BTW take a look at the slip. I holed you off the light but it was all over after that lol. Wish I could have kept my foot in it on that run.

oh you have to send it to me. I have ours from the back. Amamnda was standing at the tower

Users who are viewing this thread