Taming the Terminator

MadMad77

Established Member
So since this thread is kind of about driving the car and keeping control of it, I'd like to ask you guys what you think are the best rubber for say, 315's which I plan on using

Zemedici

Established Member
NT555R or NT05R - you'll hook, but same as I said before, don't be an ass clown, cuz in the rain you'll end up in a ditch real quick. However I daily drove my 04 on radials for over a year, rain/snow/ and all of it.

Or you could get a high performance summer tire like the PS2 or R888

Last edited:

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
The NASCAR kids were the people who got into NASCAR because mommy and daddy put in the money. Tom Lagano has spent over a million dollars on Joey's racing to get him where he is at. NASCAR is now a buy in sport, F1... not so much I do not think. I quit watching NASCAR pretty much, I am not a fan of money putting drivers in the cars and not skill.

OP, if you want to do something like road course track days and learn how to control and respect your car, look into nasaproracing.com. I have ran my '97 Cobra with them for years at tracks like Road Atlanta, VIR, Roebling Road, and CMP. You will learn a ton about your car and you will learn to respect your car. You will find your limits and the limits of the car in due time. The biggest mistake is going in and thinking you know how to drive, go in with a clear mind and be ready to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread