SVTPerformance's "Party Like A Rockstar" Night @House of Blues

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I remember that creep with the clown paint or whatever the hell he was. Our girls were worried about him coming over to us lol

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
lol.. He spent $700 on this mask.. He runs a hunted House he in Jax.. He was so drunk he had this idea you how that works.. "Check this out" Everyone seamed to think it was a trip.. He even went dancing.. Picked up more girls with the mask on..lol Had a great time and even our condo was right behind the house of blues.. Worked out perfect.. :beer:

IMG_1852_zps5d555320.jpg

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I just came up with those on the fly. I'm going to come up with some really tough ones for next year.

Travis, pass it on to Stacy for me, but my wife loves that CD by LongReef that I won. There is only 5 songs on it, but I have all of them memorized from the 5 hour drive home.....lol. They are actually really good and playing alot in VA from August through September.

chrisheltra

Established Member
My friends and myself were kicking ourselves in the ass when a couple hooters girls we talked to ended up going to HOB (Kimmy and whatshernuts). We did end up at Master so not all was lost lol

Users who are viewing this thread