SVTPerformance's "Party Like A Rockstar" Night @House of Blues

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
The wife and I just got back to our room from the House of Blues and SVTP's "Party Like A Rockstar" event. I gotta say, this was the best night of the week, hands down. Travis did an awesome job setting this up. We had our own reserved section on the party deck with free food, our own bar, ping pong, and lounge area. The live band did a great job and I had a blast hanging out with several forum members. Doug, Alan, John, Steve from BBR, Travis and many others. I saw Jay from JLT and some other sponsors as well. All in all it was the perfect ending to the week and I am already looking forward to this event next year. If you didn't attend tonight you really missed out and I urge you to put it on your list for next year.

I believe I attended every SVTP event this week and they all were great. A big thanks to Travis, Stacey, and SVTP for all the hardwork and effort they put into this. Mustang Week 2013 was the best yet IMO and it was largely due to SVTP. Thank you :beer:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Oh man was this a blast! Travis, the Mustang Trivia was awesome! Nate, was great hanging out again, and thanks for the birthday gift :beer:. Definately hit the spot! Next year maybe we can actually get to play a round or two of cornhole if the sailors don't show up.

Thanks to all the SVTP crew for making this the best yet!

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
Last night was the best yet. The wife and I had a blast
Had a great time hanging out with Nate,Travis,Stacey,Brandon,Doug and all the others. Thank you SVTP for a great night!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Just pulled in my driveway, made it home. Thanks again for showing us a good time.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Agreed! Thanks to Travis and the whole svtp crew for an amazing venue and awesome night of fun. Can't wait until next year.

PR@SVTPerformance

Established Member
What a blast!! We are planning already for next year's "PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR NIGHT" at the HOB.
Thanks for coming out and prepare yourself for a 'new' tradition from now on! (Friday night during Mustang Week 2014 @ the House of Blues, BE THERE..)

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Deff was a blast!!! Next morning I was hurting pretty bad though. LOL

It looked like you were having a good time Steve haha

What a blast!! We are planning already for next year's "PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR NIGHT" at the HOB.
Thanks for coming out and prepare yourself for a 'new' tradition from now on! (Friday night during Mustang Week 2014 @ the House of Blues, BE THERE..)

I'll be there for sure :beer:

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Was a great time.. Loved the triva.. Most of our group missed it to go to Dick's Last Resort and wait for hours just to get in.. They wished they came with us.. Only got about a hour sleep but well worth it.. FREAK.. FREAK.. lol

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Gonna have to spend a whole year digging up some new Mustang facts to Travis' Trivia........

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Was a great time.. Loved the triva.. Most of our group missed it to go to Dick's Last Resort and wait for hours just to get in.. They wished they came with us.. Only got about a hour sleep but well worth it.. FREAK.. FREAK.. lol

Hahaha oh man, the freak chant was hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread