SVTP street meets friday night *LOOK*

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Looks like rain all week and through the weekend. That sucks. There are several meets on the south side now. Fridays in Pearland at the Home Depot, Sat. always Kema. Saturdays there's a meet at Starbucks on NASA 1. Sometimes the meet at Strictly. If it would just quit raining.

texaswrx

Established Member
Looks like rain all week and through the weekend. That sucks. There are several meets on the south side now. Fridays in Pearland at the Home Depot, Sat. always Kema. Saturdays there's a meet at Starbucks on NASA 1. Sometimes the meet at Strictly. If it would just quit raining.

Yep. Tony just told me about the one in Pearland. If it stops for a while, I might head out there. The Saturday night Kemha meets are always great, with a better crowd than most. I take my son with me to see the variety of cars. The percent of idiots / assholes is almost non-exsistant:rockon:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
lets just find a warehouse, bring some beer, get a couple chicks....have a party and then go street racing instead

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
lets do it, buncha snakes cruisin around racing EACH OTHER since no one else in this god forsaken city will ever bring their shit out

let the callouts begin....

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
well i'm kinda known for being a shit disturber when it comes to racing......

bring out whatever, i'm ready to get after it

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I think he has a ported blower...
I would like to come hang with you guys, but this rain is not gonna stop b4 tomorrow...

Maybe round up some tig ole bitty chics and have a Rainy T-Shirt contest?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
if by "is it on for tonight?" you mean get all kinds of shitty sloppy drunk then yes, definately not doing anything in the Cobra tonight. it's my b-day and there's a pretty big group goin out

i am running in the Evil Street class at HMP tomorrow night tho, if any of ya'll wanna join

Users who are viewing this thread