SVTP street meets friday night *LOOK*

texaswrx

Established Member
Well I was suppose to e out there but My idler pully decided to disasymble itself........and dont ask me how......but it happened when I was leaving the movies......I nursed the car hm about 13 miles then about 5 miles before I got home the front belt let go!
Has anyone else had a factory idler pully have a 1.5 inch chunck go missing on theyre 03/04 Cobra before?
If anyone can tell me how to post pictures I will show how it loked!
John

I have a stock idler, as I replaced mine with a Metco 100mm. I will let the stocker go cheap, unless you already have another one.

JP

Blitzmann

We will be out there pending any major rain in our area.

Remember its Texas so even if its raining on the North or West side doesn't necessarily mean its raining over here!!! 30% chance of scattered storms tonight.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
wow guys that was fun for me. I have not been around on the street much and it was about time to let the cobra strech its legs a bit....good seeing old faces and meeting new people.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
wow guys that was fun for me. I have not been around on the street much and it was about time to let the cobra strech its legs a bit....good seeing old faces and meeting new people.

yeah no doubt, it was good havin you out there blaine. the cobra runs hard!
mine is on the rollers for a retune on the 60lb injectors so i'll be able to get out there and run if we get out this week before headin to the river

Blitzmann

ya'll gonna be out again this friday (6/27)? If so count me in.

We will not be up here Friday (6/27) night, we are all headed out of town Friday (6/27) after work.

The following weekend is the fourth of July so we will most likely take a two week hiatus on the meet. Start back up on the 11th of July (7/11).

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
where are the pics posted tony or jeramey from last friday? if tehy are not who was the guy taken them i would like to look at them and maybe purchase a few.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
it wasn't us but we'll find out who was taking them and get the hi-res copies sent to you/posted

TravisM

Established Member
Tony

I would also like some pics if they are available. I would like to run Blaine and you with some good gas ;)

I think on the good gas I might be able to keep up with Blaine.

IKankerr

Established Member
heres some pics from last week :beer:

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg