SVTP street meets friday night *LOOK*

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Well we are bringing back the old San Jacinto College Safe Street Nights, but at a new location.

WHERE: Strictly Performance (8127 Easthaven Blvd, Houston, TX 77034)
WHEN: Friday Nights 10:30PM

Several of the old guys from the shop are no longer with us so the younger guys have decided to start having Friday Night meets out front of the shop. private/fenced parking lot so no worries about being run off

Let us know if you'll be coming out!!! Just little get togethers for now with bigger events like our Dyno Day on the 21st!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
yeah, gonna be a regular thing as long as weather permits
starting this friday
jeramey and i just decided to do it up there at the shop after a 100+ mile trek all over houston tryin to find a decent meet and just ended up saying screw it, we have a badass parking lot in a central location for most

Blitzmann

yeah, gonna be a regular thing as long as weather permits
starting this friday
jeramey and i just decided to do it up there at the shop after a 100+ mile trek all over houston tryin to find a decent meet and just ended up saying screw it, we have a badass parking lot in a central location for most

Ya as long as weather permits we will be out there.

Note: The Strictly Performance website will have a Calendar application soon that will show if the meet is canceled or not. IE for weather or for race weekends.

Blitzmann

Race Gas and Nitrous will be available as well.

Race Gas (114 octane) - $11.00/gal
Nitrous - $5.00/lb

While supplies last. I will only be carrying a limited supply of both of these at the events.

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
put this up on a couple other boards so the turnout should be pretty good, hopefully since this is the first time for us to do it up at the shop.
reminder: we have a full barrel of 114 racegas (55 gallons) and PLENTY of nitrous so you don't have to worry about goin around to find it tomorrow before the meet....or burning off that expensive gas on the way to a meet just so the night owl commuters can smell the sweet smell of racegas on the Gulf Freeway

See Ya'll out there!!!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I'd be up there tomorrow night but I'm working evenings/graveyards! Damn it!! I will be there on the 21st though

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
IMG_0715.gif

IMG_0717.gif

IMG_0718.gif

IMG_0720.gif

IMG_0723.gif

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0730.gif

IMG_0731.gif

IMG_0734.gif

IMG_0735.gif

IMG_0736.gif

IMG_0737.gif

IMG_0739.gif

IMG_0740.gif

IMG_0748.gif

IMG_0751.gif

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
those pics look great, thanks again for bringin the camera mike!
hope to see you out in the car next friday!

Blitzmann

Was an awesome meet 25-30 cars in all! 10:30 every Friday night is the plan with a cruise starting around 12:00-12:30 to last as long as cars want to roll out in "Mexico".

Users who are viewing this thread