SVTP street meets friday night *LOOK*

Blitzmann

Cruise needs to be way more organized, rolling through that highway in mexico, where the federalies were was very stupid.

Which is why we ended it early. Didn't want anyone getting into any trouble. We have some places we'd like to go in Mexico soon where the Federalies are not very active.

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
Cool I was out there (not in my car) but I do know of a really good road that the federailes tend to not be on. I will discuss with lthl venom next meet....which is?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
sounds like there is alot of interest, i think in a couple of weeks i'll head out there.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
how much room do y'all have?

i'm sure i could get most of fearless out there, plus some of those that regularly attend the northside meet.

yep, that's me too I am gonna start conserving gas so i can make this meet

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we had about 25 cars out there on friday and only filled up most of the front area......we have TONS more parking so bring em out

LS1-Larry

Established Member
Well I was suppose to e out there but My idler pully decided to disasymble itself........and dont ask me how......but it happened when I was leaving the movies......I nursed the car hm about 13 miles then about 5 miles before I got home the front belt let go!
Has anyone else had a factory idler pully have a 1.5 inch chunck go missing on theyre 03/04 Cobra before?
If anyone can tell me how to post pictures I will show how it loked!
John

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
3 of em
but you lightning boys that are reading this!!! even though i'll sometimes give someone the hit on a roll race, i don't do it every time so just cuz i'm lining up our noses that doesn't mean you just go when you're ready.....btw, which was louder? my blower or my exhaust when i went FLYIN by???

Last edited:

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
Well I was suppose to e out there but My idler pully decided to disasymble itself........and dont ask me how......but it happened when I was leaving the movies......I nursed the car hm about 13 miles then about 5 miles before I got home the front belt let go!
Has anyone else had a factory idler pully have a 1.5 inch chunck go missing on theyre 03/04 Cobra before?
If anyone can tell me how to post pictures I will show how it loked!
John
seen it happen at least twice before. not pretty. once, it ate the lower pulley, too. uuuuglyyy

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
3 of em
but you lightning boys that are reading this!!! even though i'll sometimes give someone the hit on a roll race, i don't do it every time so just cuz i'm lining up our noses that doesn't mean you just go when you're ready.....btw, which was louder? my blower or my exhaust when i went FLYIN by???
i only dig race.

kinda hard to roll race anyone when you only trap 104. :(

Users who are viewing this thread