SVTP stock pick thread.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Not a stock question but one maybe suited for you guys.
I work for a large chemical company that sold the site that I work at. I will have pension money to roll into an IRA or something.
Do any of you have suggestions on what to put it in as far as Roth IRAs go?
Have any of you gone through something like this and know of a better use of the money?

RUNVS?

Established Member
Not a stock question but one maybe suited for you guys.
I work for a large chemical company that sold the site that I work at. I will have pension money to roll into an IRA or something.
Do any of you have suggestions on what to put it in as far as Roth IRAs go?
Have any of you gone through something like this and know of a better use of the money?
When I left AT&T 14 years ago, I took my pension in a lump sum and combined it with my 401K, rolling both into a traditional IRA. So long as you don't spend any of it along the way, it won't count as income and there are no taxes to pay.

Saleen498

Established Member
Holy F. INBS Friday. Sold in a trailing limit order for over 100%. I see an offering coming followed by a collapse and I'll build a position in it again when it finds bottom.

Doubled NBY, started a position in VVOS and added to a speculative MGLO play with the profits

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
All I know is my mom saw a recommendation as an AI play, I think on TV. She bought in early Dec and is pretty happy about it.
I see it mentioned often in yahoo finance, for good reasons.
Did outstanding again today, high 4 digits.

A week and a half ago I put about $1100 in my settlement account to buy 2 shares of SMCI at low 500s. By the time the funds cleared late last week SMCI was at $573 so I only bought 1 share. Wish I would have had confidence in it as it's in the $650s range now.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Another day closer to $NVDA becoming the biggest company in the world!
The jump to 4 could forsure happen this year and 3 isn't impossible.

1707171707451.png

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
$693? Makes me sick... I was in for the longest time @$302. Watched it head to low $100's for no reason and now it's at $700. I was happy to sell @$307 after all that time wondering if I lost 70% of my egg.

q6543

Established Member
Story of my life…. Every time I sold, I should’ve been holding my nose buying more!

Saleen498

Established Member
Holy F. INBS Friday. Sold in a trailing limit order for over 100%. I see an offering coming followed by a collapse and I'll build a position in it again when it finds bottom.

Doubled NBY, started a position in VVOS and added to a speculative MGLO play with the profits

The MLGO play looking good right now.

Users who are viewing this thread