SVTP stock pick thread.

MG0h3

Established Member
Are those parameters what you use to trade?

I wish i could move my 401k around like that. Acorns account is up almost 50% so it'd basically take a recession to make it worth that hit, and no DRIP during.

Idk, i have more accounts to trade how i want...so hopefully I'm getting a little good out of both schools of thought. I missed some of this latest tech run, but i also will not lose when/if it pops, so i do depend on timing the market and it's been working just fine.

Somewhat, yes.

Falling below the 50ma is bad. There’s not much for support until like 4600. Once you lose certain support levels, the institutions can flee to safety. Just gets worse once the 50 gets close to the 200 day.

There’s some guys on FB TSP group that have really outperformed the last 15 or so months. They dig into all the moves that big institutions are holding. They pointed out that some put options that JP Morgan have just went in the money. First time that’s happened since last March.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Make any tsp moves? I swapped c to g too late when shit fell last year(?). Know the number I need to swap back into C but don't check C fund price often enough

I just went back to G/cash. I missed a good bit of this last run. Really wasn’t expecting the turn around back in November. Was relying on my gut or expectations instead of just looking at the chart.

I’m planning to use that mutual fund window to put some money in BTC. I don’t really believe in BTC as anything other than a way to make money but it just hit some patterns that’s it’s done every time around a halving event.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I just went back to G/cash. I missed a good bit of this last run. Really wasn’t expecting the turn around back in November. Was relying on my gut or expectations instead of just looking at the chart.

I’m planning to use that mutual fund window to put some money in BTC. I don’t really believe in BTC as anything other than a way to make money but it just hit some patterns that’s it’s done every time around a halving event.

Hit me with an @ when you go back to C if you will please

RUNVS?

Established Member
Bought 30 shares of Accenture (ACN) at $312.33 yesterday' That's a $70+ discount from just a month ago.

q6543

Established Member
Retirement in 2 months?… bro should be overweight treasury long bonds/munis

Clip coupons on them baby’s into the sunset.
And congratulations

Fat Boss

Established Member
Retirement in 2 months?… bro should be overweight treasury long bonds/munis

Clip coupons on them baby’s into the sunset.
And congratulations

Eh, my mom is 87 and has been retired for 25 years. She has invested in the FANNG (FB, AAPL, NFLX, NVDA, GOOG) stocks for quite some time and done very well. She actually laughs at me when I in jest ask if she's in mostly bonds and safe investments.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Last 3 days have been nice to me, but the market itself is sure choppy.

Did pick up some CCIF, which pays a really nice monthly dividend.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Eh, my mom is 87 and has been retired for 25 years. She has invested in the FANNG (FB, AAPL, NFLX, NVDA, GOOG) stocks for quite some time and done very well. She actually laughs at me when I in jest ask if she's in mostly bonds and safe investments.
My parents are in their early 80s and still have 90% of their retirement money in the markets.

Users who are viewing this thread