SVTP Recommendations : Socks

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I go cheap with Hanes for my work socks and ankle socks.

I keep seeing advertisements for other brands that say dumb shit like, “You’ll never wear any other socks after trying ours.”

Any of you guys wear anything worth sharing?

Ankle/no show in white is what I’m looking around at.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I've been wearing Under Armour ankle socks for about 5 years now. Never had any complaints. They dont slip down on me, and they fit me very well too.
I buy a new package every year or so.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I used to be a Nike Dri-Fit guy...then my wife got me some Bombas n-shows... they're a game changer.

Thanks for making the thread, I ordered some more. Here's a link to get 25% if you want to give them a try. Get 25% off Bombas. Get Comfy.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I used to be a Nike Dri-Fit guy...then my wife got me some Bombas n-shows... they're a game changer.

Thanks for making the thread, I ordered some more. Here's a link to get 25% if you want to give them a try. Get 25% off Bombas. Get Comfy.

More than I’ve ever paid for ****ing socks in my life. We’ll see if they do indeed change the game. I went cushioned since I like to bitch about my feet hurting.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
More than I’ve ever paid for ****ing socks in my life. We’ll see if they do indeed change the game. I went cushioned since I like to bitch about my feet hurting.

You won't regret it, they're solid. They have a 1 year refund/replacement period too. I've never had to use it though.

We'll Replace or Refund Your Items if They're:​

• Lost In The Laundry
  • Disappeared With Your Luggage
  • Your Dog’s Favorite Chew Toy
  • The Wrong Size
  • Worn, Torn, Or Developing Holes
  • Turned Into Sock Puppets
...or anything else that may happen to them. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness Team, and they’ll make it right.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Duluth Trading 7 year performance lightweight socks.

Your welcome.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Joe Boxer, And1, Reebok, Under Armor are the brands my MIL buys me (she buys us socks every year for Christmas). No complaints. I prefer to wear the And1 and Under Armor.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Nice. They got that cute little ledge at the heel. Do they also have the little fuzzy ball option? Asking for a friend.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Been using Hanes and AND1 till they get holes in them… usually will have a pair for 3-5 years…. :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread