SVTP Nation at Mustang Week 2012 - Day 1

tammy

Established Member
Awesome pics! Thank you so much for sharing. I miss my 03 Teminator, and really miss my 2007 Shelby. I am stalking now my next mustang. I am torn between the 13 roush rs3 and shelby. What's a girl to do? LOL Cornfed that's one beautiful ride!

Nathan C.

Established Member
MW_2012_Day_1_109.jpg

Anyone know what kind of blue this is?

It is amazing. :bowdown:

SICMACH1

Established Member
Saw your car multiple times today up and down ocean blvd(avenue?) ****ing sick.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks :beer:..............yea it isnt to sick I got beat by a miata today lmao...damn ls2 with cams,heads and intake but for being 4 deep and how light that miata is, being like 2 car links behind I dont think she didnt do to bad :thumbsup:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
My second speedway fun run from today. Almost made my 20 year old son piss in his pants.

[youtube_browser]xrD0UEdT3-I[/youtube_browser]

Will upload pics from the fun runs later. Was a fun day!

stfedan

Established Member
Can't wait to get down there!! Looks like everyone is having a blast and some gorgeous cars!! Have to work but taking Friday and Saturday off to go enjoy the festivities!!! can't wait!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Really great photos Travis! Was the paint on this Terminator a custom yellow? I'm assuming it is, unless your camera distorted the color (which I doubt). I love the color of the paint.

That is surely Mustang Heaven! I don't think there is a better Mustang venue on this earth. :rockon: Just wish I could have gone down to experience it.

It was a custom paint job, the quality of which was fantastic. It looked very close to Yellow Blaze.

was nice meeting you today Travis

You too.:beer:

Thanks everyone for the comments. After a long day at the track and a late dinner I'm pretty beat. The burnout contest was a great success with the win going to an SVTP member. I'll work on posting all the pics we have from day 2 in a new thread in the morning.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread