SVT Calendar?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Alright, peeps. I am picking this back up. How do you want to handle selection of cars for the shot:

We can
1. Have people that are interested in having their cars illustrated send pics to me.
2. I can pick random pictures from the "latest pic of your ride" thread and have people vote.
3. We can start a thread requesting pics and have people vote.

I vote #2. What says you?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Alright, peeps. I am picking this back up. How do you want to handle selection of cars for the shot:

We can
1. Have people that are interested in having their cars illustrated send pics to me.
2. I can pick random pictures from the "latest pic of your ride" thread and have people vote.

I like 2 as well.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

We can

I like 2 as well.

RickyBobby51

Established Member

We can

Hi Klaus. Consider photo in message 23,396 of latest pic of your ride?

Users who are viewing this thread