supercharger dress up

red cobra 03

Established Member
Does anyone know how to go about getting the 5.8/svt logo on the supercharger some color. Is there a hi temp sticker kit? Or do I need to take it to get paint?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a good question, Maybe call billet pro shop I know there ported TVSs are colored.

paluka21

Established Member
With my 95 cobra, I purchased touch up paint from the dealer to match my paint code. I painted the COBRA lettering of my upper intake manifold very carefully with two coats of paint, and it never chipped, bubbled, or faded in many years. That is one option.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
That looks good. Love your engine bay :rockon:

BlueDevil63

Established Member
I used Sharpie paint pens. Has held up to the heat really well so far, including a 6 hour highway drive.

DSC03119.jpg

BlueDevil63

Established Member
Amazon is your friend. Tons of different colors. And these are the paint pens NOT the magic markers.

Again I would caution that the Sharpie pens are only officially rated to 350 degrees but I have had no problems so far. But I don't drag race or track my car so I couldn't guarantee they would hold up at those heat levels. Do this at your own risk.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Looks like Michaels, Wallyworld, Hobby Lobby and probably more have these if you don't want to wait on Amazon. Heading out for the Black paint pen for the SVT and 5.8.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Looks like Michaels, Wallyworld, Hobby Lobby and probably more have these if you don't want to wait on Amazon. Heading out for the Black paint pen for the SVT and 5.8.

Please post pics when you are done. I am considering doing those parts also.

Users who are viewing this thread