supercharger dress up

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Looks great! I'm thinking of red or black letters for mine.
DSC00836_zpse5d0a087.jpg

DSC00827_zps398ee700.jpg

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Nice bling, CC, and the BPS fuel rails do a nice job getting rid of the fuel line from the top of the supercharger!

Red and/or black would certainly fit your overall color scheme. I suspect you'll have a harder time getting the paint to stick to that chrome finish, though...

BlueDevil63

Established Member
Well maybe I should have patented this or something :)

A single paint pen is more than enough to do the SC and coil covers. I use them all the time in my vintage bike restoration business.

Breitling

Established Member
Only a couple weeks. Don't know why mine wouldn't stick and others did. I was fading pretty bad for some reason.

Just curious what you used to remove the faded paint? I'm asking as I plan to do this dress up on mine and if it fades, I'd like to know how to safely remove the paint without leaving a marks or residue.

Thanks!

Marc

Established Member
I used brake fluid and then found out that the Adam's Polish All Purpose Cleaner worked better with a brush. Came off a lot harder than it was to put on.

Bisbee Kid

Established Member
I looked to do this last year and wanted to match the color of the cam covers (Ford Blue) but was unable to find anyone that had a source or a paint color code or part # to order. Anyone have any ideas on the blue to match?

Users who are viewing this thread