supercharger dress up

paluka21

Established Member
I used Sharpie paint pens. Has held up to the heat really well so far, including a 6 hour highway drive.

View attachment 12309

Very very nice looking! Impressed with a quick, easy, and cheap solution you came up with. Perhaps you should have been quiet about what your method was, and offer the services on here for $200 a supercharger? :lol1:

Ky GT500

Established Member
From my earlier post,,,I remove Michaels, Hobby Lobby,,they only have their house brand paint markers. Finally found them at Office Depot,,,had to buy the 5 pack to get the Black,,oh well. We'll see how far one will go.

ThomasL

Established Member
From my earlier post,,,I remove Michaels, Hobby Lobby,,they only have their house brand paint markers. Finally found them at Office Depot,,,had to buy the 5 pack to get the Black,,oh well. We'll see how far one will go.

Let us know how it is! I plan on giving it a shot today. Also i stalling the new shifter ball which came today!

Ky GT500

Established Member
Let us know how it is! I plan on giving it a shot today. Also i stalling the new shifter ball which came today!

Going to do something different on my shifter boot adapter,,,going to use stock one with knurled end cut off and powder coat it black. I like the height of the stock, just not the shinny adapter after having the black SA adapter.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Looks good, BlueDevil! Sub'd. :pop:

Interested to hear how far a single paint marker goes. What size is everyone getting (e.g., Fine, Medium, etc)?

red cobra 03

Established Member
I'm glad I asked this question. Seem like a lot off people where thinking the same thing I was. I will also be trying this out this weekend.

crucianpilot

Feel the need for speed!
Established Member
I think i saw you and your ride at Mustangs & Mustangs the other day. You had the cleanest ride there. A lot of small details but not over the top. And if that wasnt you, this pic is still nice!

Thanks tom, saw your car as well. Nice ride, looks like all of the 13-14 Shelby's at the show got the memo on the MPSS tires as we were all running them, lol. Marc, any foam brush will do and the paint was engine spray paint from autozone. Just spray the foam brush and then apply it. The paint pen idea looks much easier though. I may have to try that.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Did the paint pen Saturday night,,very easy, good results.

imagejpg1-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread