Stock Dyno Numbers Today, What are/were yours?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
374/375 std iirc, so yes you are right in the ballpark op. best of luck with your mods :beer:

just an intake/catback increased it by 59 std rwhp which i was pretty happy with and made it alot more fun to drive

moonltgold

403 with a Bassani catback and drop in K&N and no tune. Then 413 with JBAs, but still no tune (and way too lean). Then finally got a tune and went to 560 (with the minor addition of something called Whipple).

Rygy04

SVT
Established Member
403 with a Bassani catback and drop in K&N and no tune. Then 413 with JBAs, but still no tune (and way too lean). Then finally got a tune and went to 560 (with the minor addition of something called Whipple).

Haha... minor addition of a whipple.

Good Thread.... Thanks for the input guys!

I will keep you posted on final #'s and modding. The car will be done this week and my goal is to have it tuned by Friday.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I've only had mine dynoed once. It had a drop in K&N and Magnaflow catback. Everything else was and is still stock. It did 399 HP and 374 Torque at the wheels.

Qwk GT

Established Member
Closest to stock on the dyno was my old 04, did 390/380 on a md1750. JLT RAI, Flowmaster C/B.

My 03 is stock, but haven't been to the dyno.

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
I've got a steeda intake, o/r x, and magnaflow catback. I will have it on the rollers sometime this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread