Stock coyote on tire in the 11s!!!

1Quick4.6

Established Member
He removed the front sway bar. With the 15x10 wheel you have to cut part of the sway bar mounting tabs to get them to fit. So there is a rear sway bar relocation kit to cut the bracket on the housing and still keep the rear sway bar.
This is correct

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
def doable when all the stars align. Was this at SAR tho? cuz last time out there track prep was beyond poor. I am in austin but have lost some interest in going to a track with poor prep. In houston i went to RPR all the time and got a little spoiled. Anyways, congrats OP!

1Quick4.6

Established Member
def doable when all the stars align. Was this at SAR tho? cuz last time out there track prep was beyond poor. I am in austin but have lost some interest in going to a track with poor prep. In houston i went to RPR all the time and got a little spoiled. Anyways, congrats OP!
No it was Richmond in VA

Last edited:

2014gttrackpack

Established Member
BRAIN FART, not LCA's but sway bar relocation brackets.... my bad. I would like to see a list of the stuff he did to the car that is different than the way the car came from the show room floor. besides tires... more things will be revealed, if nothing else suspension mods... my car wheels hopped like crazy. The times are just really hard to believe.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Congrats man awesome time! My friend has a '12 GT with just an MBRP catback, and gutted trunk. On 245 all seasons he went 12.4 @ 116mph... That's a crazy trap for a catback only. The car is a base model, literally no options. We weighed it it was 3300lbs at a 1/4 tank, without the driver (who only weighs 125lbs)

We raced when I had just an axleback he was much faster. I put x pipe, wheels, tune on and I beat him by .5-1 car. And I also trapped 117mph with those mods.

Some cars are just strong runners, sounds like the OP has one. You should weigh it, I bet it'll be pretty light. Still can't figure out why my buddy's car is so light.. Only 3300lbs with a catback and emptied trunk is very light for these cars. Mines 3,450lbs pretty much heaviest option short of a glass roof, and I have wheels/alum ds/tubular K/full exhaust/light clutch assembly/sway bar delete and then some lol!

SCalla1384

Established Member
BRAIN FART, not LCA's but sway bar relocation brackets.... my bad. I would like to see a list of the stuff he did to the car that is different than the way the car came from the show room floor. besides tires... more things will be revealed, if nothing else suspension mods... my car wheels hopped like crazy. The times are just really hard to believe.

Well sucks to be you then huh? Not all cars/tracks are the same. Or drivers. I went 1.72 on NT555R's and no wheel hop... Oh on stock suspension. Just because you had wheel hop doesn't mean everyone else will.

2014gttrackpack

Established Member
SCalla1384 It shows you have a BMR suspension...not stock!!! and wheel is hop is an issue with this cars ....(I have 3.73 gear)! I fixed mine with a uca. (roush) and the 3300#s factory weight, total bullshit too...

Last edited:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
lol u have the list I took the front sway bar stuff off , made the wheels fit ( I don't know y u'd consider the sway bar relo s mak e a difference ), wheels and tires, and rear shocks. as mentioned stock car on tire and suspension( not even full setup yet lol)

It shows you have a BMR suspension...not stock!!! and wheel is hop is an issue with this cars ....(I have 3.73 gear)! I fixed mine with a uca. (roush) and the 3300#s factory weight, total bullshit too...
I have nothing bmr on my car , never said it was 3300# either, wheel hop has alot to do with what tire your running.

Last edited:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
I wonder if bmr has gotten anywhere withe the axle tube brace Kelly talked about starting to design

SCalla1384

Established Member
SCalla1384 It shows you have a BMR suspension...not stock!!! and wheel is hop is an issue with this cars ....(I have 3.73 gear)! I fixed mine with a uca. (roush) and the 3300#s factory weight, total bullshit too...

When I went to the track I had stock suspension moron. I also had 17x7/15x8 wheels with NT555R's, off road X, airaid intake, alum ds , and AED tune. No suspension.

I guess 2 different scales were lying, even though he used the same one as I weighed mine, and mine was 100% accurate.

2014gttrackpack

Established Member
When I went to the track I had stock suspension moron. I also had 17x7/15x8 wheels with NT555R's, off road X, airaid intake, alum ds , and AED tune. No suspension.

I guess 2 different scales were lying, even though he used the same one as I weighed mine, and mine was 100% accurate.

FIRST LAIR NEVER HAS A CHANCE!!!! Maybe things weigh less in Massachusetts???? maybe the laws of gravity don't apply there.
all other cars dyno the same 368hp give or take a few and weight is the same except theirs...3500 to 3700 give or take... same cars build the same! Chill out! Im just giving to hell, ya douche... dudes car is an anomaly and so is your buds... not everything is black or white!

RJ13GT

Established Member
I dont see why this is hard to believe. A 1.65 60' with fairly decent air. Shows you what a good launch does for your e.t.

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

nice. :rockon: when I first read the title of this thread, i thought this was what the op meant - just rear drag radials (or slicks) and nothing else. but i can see how skinny drag front wheels and removing the front sway bar would definitely help to whittle a few tenths off an otherwise stock car and get it into the high 11s.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
i've seen the car, OP clearly listed everything that's been changed from show room stock.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
has this board gone so full retard that a time slip is not admissible as proof now? for god sake

359it1s-1.gif

jaguarsfan-1.gif

LMAO

this post is gret

Users who are viewing this thread