Stiegemeier snake bite

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
It's amazing how people are so quick to jump to conclusions and haul out the BS flag... :rollseyes

Instead of people being excited about new products these days they just criticize before even getting any facts. If the claims are true this will be a very nice product, why don't we just keep the harshness/hating out of the thread for now.
Totally agree. How soon people forget their contributions to the hobby......20 of the 21 Terminators that have run 10's with a ported Eaton had their port work done by Bob Steigemeier.

Venimus03

Established Member
This is pretty interesting. Can't wait to see what kind of power this thing makes. Hmmm, I HAVE been thinking about getting a ported blower, I think I would be a pretty good candidate for that free one ;-).......Would be cool to see how much of a difference in ET this blower would net me with only changing the blower and nothing else.....well a new tune too of course.

Last edited:

Boosted0range

Established Member
Yea this would be sweet....figures, you buy a ported blower, and next thing ya know there's one better than you 5 months later.....haha prove what it's worth, and make a believer out of all of us

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Intrigued..definately need more info because I've already been debating on a ported eaton

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I'm wondering if the 500//500 comment on stock pullies was in reference to Shelbys and not Terminators?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I'm wondering if the 500//500 comment on stock pullies was in reference to Shelbys and not Terminators?

That wouldn't be much of an improvement on a Shelby GT500, since they are putting in the neighborhood of 480 at the wheels stock and over 500 with CAI, tuning, and exhaust mods all on stock pulleys!

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread