Stiegemeier snake bite

Rice Eatr

Established Member
It's amazing how people are so quick to jump to conclusions and haul out the BS flag... :rollseyes

Instead of people being excited about new products these days they just criticize before even getting any facts. If the claims are true this will be a very nice product, why don't we just keep the harshness/hating out of the thread for now.

Totally agree. How soon people forget their contributions to the hobby......20 of the 21 Terminators that have run 10's with a ported Eaton had their port work done by Bob Steigemeier.

I agree that no one should throw up a BS flag until more details are presented to the Terminator community. I applaud anyone who continues to spend time working on modifications for a car that has been out of production for almost 7 years. The problem I have had ever since the Stage V was initially introduced was the true gains of the port. A majority of the Stage V tests were performed during the Winter months and when dyno graphs were published the a/f was all over the map and to me the tunes were not safe. I still don’t think anyone can speak with data to reflect the true gains, if any, of the Stage V over the IV. I posted quite a few direct questions on the Stage V port when it was released and they were all side stepped. I have spent plenty of money with Bob over the years and I am just requesting that true data be published. If it turns out that this new option is proven to produce great gains I will be the first to tip my hat to them.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Bob,

I have 2 unported Eatons with a BF pulley set-up, and will soon be on a rebuilt motor, with a fully built SRA, and built 4r70w tranny. I could easily dyno and swap blowers and re-dyno, as well as do track testing to show those gains as well!

If I qualify and you are doing '03 Cobra Eatons!

Very interested!

Ken:beer:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
I'll be at the Stieg's this afternoon I'll see what else I can learn. You can't deny Bob's success or porting genius. Let the details come out and then make your determination.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll be at the Stieg's this afternoon I'll see what else I can learn. You can't deny Bob's success or porting genius. Let the details come out and then make your determination.

Good post! Any and all work that Bob has done, and continues to do, in the area of blower refinement is a HUGE plus for all concerned. Its innovators like this that take performance to new levels. :thumbsup:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Sounds like TVS technology, wonder if it is the 2.3 TVS we have been seeing posted around making awesome power.

I asked one of my Eaton contacts through work a long time ago about the possibility of upgrading to a TVS rotor pack "The TVS is completely different then the 5th gen and can not swap rotors and or housings". TVS rotors would be the ticket given you get the effeciancy of a TS and the torque of the roots.

dynobobstieg

Stiegemeier Engine Air Flow Introduces​
snake_bite_logo-2_med.jpg

We are looking for partners to showcase our latest development in Eaton supercharger modifications and be part of a team putting their mark on the industry. Stiegemeier Porting Services is an elite small business intended for the top 10% of performance enthusiasts looking for that "something extra".

That something extra is our new SNAKE BITE - a supercharger custom-crafted not only for your specific vehicle but also your driving style and needs. This ensures the product you receive will perform flawlessly and up to expectations.

SNAKE BITE is not intended to be price-competitive and may not be for you. On the other hand, if an ideal driving experience and winning is all that counts, then you will first need to complete a comprehensive study form. The information will indicate to us the necessary modifications needed to put your car at that Elite level of performance. Pricing will vary based on the degree of parts and labor required. You will be advised on tuning specs.

Get Started Today
Find Out If The Snake BiteIs Right For You!

Limited production for 2009
all work must pre-qualify.

Previous Stiegemeier porting stages can be upgraded. A $100.00 deposit after approval locks you in to be one of the first to experience the future of Eaton Supercharer porting.

Complete The Application Form
One lucky pre-approved depositor will receive the complete Stiegemeier SNAKE BITE™ or upgrade FREE!! Drawing to be held on or before 9-1-2009.

Stiegemeier Porting Service

SNAKE BITE
Patent Pending

Form for qualification is on our front page:

Stiegemeier Supercharger Porting, Rebuild, and Repair

AaronK

Established Member
different rotor design maybe?

That's what I was thinking. I'm sure if the roots was turned into a twinscrew it could make 500rwhp SAE or if they changed it to a 4 lobe rotor setup instead of a 3 lobe :shrug:

In my honest opinion, after seeing the stage 5 prices, I don't see how they could increase the cost of their ports much more. Otherwise it would just be more cost efficient to get a larger twin screw. Whatever Stieg is doing here, I hope they try to keep the cost down. Just because it's badass and makes great power, doesn't mean people or going to buy it.

Edit: Looks like stieg beat me to the post ^^ I'd still like more details.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
BS post with no info on what "Snake Bite" even is... Sounds like its gonna be a buttload more money.

Users who are viewing this thread