Stiegemeier snake bite

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I am still confused as to WTF it is. And why do you have to "qualify" for a mod to your car. Either you want it or you dont. :dw: This is retarded

Last edited:

cobra_matt

Established Member
So what I got from this thread is this:
Snake Bite
Shelby
Must qualify
500/500 stock pulley

Great informative post!

ViciousJay

Established Member
ill bet its a ported case with a newly designed rotor setup for about 2K

if thats the case ti will make for the most ultimate sleeper

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I have a feeling it won't be cost effective versus a twin screw blower. If it's not and it's cheap Il'l eat my own words but from ALL OF THIS GREAT INFO we got so far it doesn't seem that way.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Stiegemeier Engine Air Flow Introduces​
snake_bite_logo-2_med.jpg

We are looking for partners to showcase our latest development in Eaton supercharger modifications and be part of a team putting their mark on the industry. Stiegemeier Porting Services is an elite small business intended for the top 10% of performance enthusiasts looking for that "something extra".

That something extra is our new SNAKE BITE - a supercharger custom-crafted not only for your specific vehicle but also your driving style and needs. This ensures the product you receive will perform flawlessly and up to expectations.

SNAKE BITE is not intended to be price-competitive and may not be for you. On the other hand, if an ideal driving experience and winning is all that counts, then you will first need to complete a comprehensive study form. The information will indicate to us the necessary modifications needed to put your car at that Elite level of performance. Pricing will vary based on the degree of parts and labor required. You will be advised on tuning specs.

Get Started Today
Find Out If The Snake BiteIs Right For You!

Limited production for 2009
all work must pre-qualify.

Previous Stiegemeier porting stages can be upgraded. A $100.00 deposit after approval locks you in to be one of the first to experience the future of Eaton Supercharer porting.

Complete The Application Form
One lucky pre-approved depositor will receive the complete Stiegemeier SNAKE BITE™ or upgrade FREE!! Drawing to be held on or before 9-1-2009.

Stiegemeier Porting Service

SNAKE BITE
Patent Pending

Form for qualification is on our front page:

Stiegemeier Supercharger Porting, Rebuild, and Repair

The quote above is about as clear as mud. We need some REAL info, not advertising. :bored:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
It ain't that hard fellas.......

This is a setup that is only intended for those EATON enthusiasts with very aggressive goals for their setups. If you want to set records on the dyno, then go twin screw, turbo, or whatever. If you want to push the Eaton for maximal power production, or shoot for aggressive goals at the drag strip, then this port may be an option for you.

He's only making 20 of them this year and wants them to go to the folks that want to really push their Eaton setups. Thus the qualification form.

The first post and their website says "patent pending". I would be willing to bet the specific info is being withheld until that "pending" is removed.

And when was the last time Whipple or Kenne Bell came out with a new blower and produced dyno results and performance data???? Maybe Never??? Their customers buy the blowers, install, tune, dyno, race em, and then report the findings. Steigemeier's has a DynoJet in house which makes it possible for lots of testing and evaluation. We're fortunate to get the info we get from them and while I find this informative, I want to see what results their customers, (especially me!!!) get at the track and on reputable dyno's.......

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
It ain't that hard fellas.......

This is a setup that is only intended for those EATON enthusiasts with very aggressive goals for their setups. If you want to set records on the dyno, then go twin screw, turbo, or whatever. If you want to push the Eaton for maximal power production, or shoot for aggressive goals at the drag strip, then this port may be an option for you.

He's only making 20 of them this year and wants them to go to the folks that want to really push their Eaton setups. Thus the qualification form.

The first post and their website says "patent pending". I would be willing to bet the specific info is being withheld until that "pending" is removed.

And when was the last time Whipple or Kenne Bell came out with a new blower and produced dyno results and performance data???? Maybe Never??? Their customers buy the blowers, install, tune, dyno, race em, and then report the findings. Steigemeier's has a DynoJet in house which makes it possible for lots of testing and evaluation. We're fortunate to get the info we get from them and while I find this informative, I want to see what results their customers, (especially me!!!) get at the track and on reputable dyno's.......

Dwight I think what everybody (myself included) is curious about, is what exactly is the "Snakebite" port? He's making big claims (which would be fantastic) but has yet to say what exactly the change will be. He wants to know every mod to the car so as to tailor the port for the best performance, well what would differ that would make a port perform better on a certain application and not another? What would prevent him from going "all out" on a port as he's been doing in the past with all the other stages along the way, or so everybody thought.

He's thrown tons of marketing taglines into these posts, but nothing to inform potential customers of what exactly this product is. No doubt whatever he has planned will make power as all of his blowers have in the past, but it would be nice if he would have taken a hint from everything over the last several months and structure his threads better so as not to make everything come off as some crazy advertisement leaving everybody confused.

Last edited:

YellowCobra04

Established Member
it ain't that hard fellas.......

This is a setup that is only intended for those eaton enthusiasts with very aggressive goals for their setups. If you want to set records on the dyno, then go twin screw, turbo, or whatever. If you want to push the eaton for maximal power production, or shoot for aggressive goals at the drag strip, then this port may be an option for you.

He's only making 20 of them this year and wants them to go to the folks that want to really push their eaton setups. Thus the qualification form.

And when was the last time whipple or kenne bell came out with a new blower and produced dyno results and performance data???? Maybe never??? Their customers buy the blowers, install, tune, dyno, race em, and then report the findings. Steigemeier's has a dynojet in house which makes it possible for lots of testing and evaluation. We're fortunate to get the info we get from them and while i find this informative, i want to see what results their customers, (especially me!!!) get at the track and on reputable dyno's.......

+1000

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I undestand what you're saying Kevin. They've been sitting on this for awhile while all the T's have been getting crossed and all the I's were getting dotted. I know they're real excited about it and have done a ton of R & D, but maybe should have waited to officially announce until they could be totally forthcoming with all the details. Then again, they are supporting vendors on this site, have paid their dues, and certainly have the right to post up new threads on their future offerings.

Users who are viewing this thread