Stainless works exhaust problems...

jream

mods, DAMN peer pressure!
Established Member
i've seen a couple threads and been asked via pm about some issues, so i figured it was time to just go into detail about my problems with this setup. originally i was holding off on this because of waiting for feedback/help from stainless works, but apparently they have no desire to keep up with customer service.

this is based off the factory connect cat back system. i have the svtpp, stock everything and i'm not lowered.

the fitment is a joke IMHO. you adjust and adjust, but its so ridiculous that can't get it not to bang the body when hitting a harder bump after the exhaust heats up! according to stainless works there should be about 1/2" clearance between the body and the pipe on the top side and 1/2" on the bar below. well once it heats up and expands it moves all over the place. there is great deal of movement with the exhaust when driving which bangs around. don't know if they designed it this way but it moves way too much. in my opinion, they should have designed it to connect somehow to all 3 exhaust hangers, but they only connect on the 2 furthest back hangers. which i believe allows a lot of movement. which doesn't work at all for such small clearance! and because of the design, you can't get it perfectly centered in the cut out and not have it bump on the spare tire cavity in the body on the driver's side. some people are fine with the exhaust tips not being equally centered, but i hate it when it doesn't sit right in the cut out. the design should have allowed for greater movement or alignment to get it sitting right. to have it sit right, you have such small gaps between body parts and exhaust. i mean its retarded to have 1/4-1/2" gaps that disappear as things heat up, then you are down to a few millimeters of clearance and trying to tweak a few millimeters of clearance to get things to look right and not bang around. and an exhaust system shouldn't be designed that when its cold the tips sit flush and centered in the cut out, but then heat up and is 1/4-3/8" off center and almost touching the plastic.

also i had an issue with defective pipes. each side of exhaust is made up from several pieces of pipe you put together. the passenger side over axle piece of pipe wouldn't completely seat in the joining pipe. it would only go so far in and would stop. you install the pipes while under the car. problem is that there is absolutely no way to know that it didn't seat all the way in until you drive it and have it bang around like crazy. when installing it feels like it is seated all the way down because it wouldn't budge any deeper in the joining pipe. and once you drive it, things expand, etc and lock in place. it took banging the living hell out of the pipe to get it apart! i mean a good 1/2 hour under the car with a rubber mallet and tore up hands! once i got it apart i lined the pipes up next to each other and could see from the marks and scuffs that the over axle pipe wouldn't seat far enough down in the expanded joint of the next pipe. it had about 3/4" that it should have been able to slide into the pipe but wouldn't go in. so i sprayed oil, lube and pushed like mad with the pipes on my work bench and it wouldn't seat all the way in the adjoining pipe. it took the rubber mallet and pounding it over and over and finally it would go the distance down into the pipe, but it was like a vice grip welded in place!! the only way i could get it to go down all the way in the expanded pipe was to dremel a tiny cut in the over axle pipe the length of the joint to allow it to compress so it would seat down in the mating pipe. doing so allowed for the pipe to seat down enough now that it removed most of the banging around, but still will bang occassionally on harder bumps in road.

so i called stainless works to find out what the issues are...
i explained all of my problems w/ the exhaust. 1st their excuse is that i did the installation wrong! apparently they want you to use a drive-on ramp when doing the installation! i have a 2 post lift and was told that i shouldn't have used the lift! WTF! who designs an exhaust system to use a drive on ramp when 90% of the planet is going to jack the car up or have it on a lift?!?!? and further more, who DOESN'T tell you this prior to installing if that's what they need you to do??? there were absolutely no instructions or directions or anything stating this at all. pipes in a box with a catalog was all there was. but apparently others are having the same issues as me as well... and the guy i talked to made it sound like they are looking at reworking the design of exhaust etc. but i reiterated the fact that the pipes were screwed up out of the box and no way to know until you install them and find out the problem. i said i needed a new section of the 3 feet of bent pipe (which was dinged up now from beating on it and cut to get it to fit) and suggested they let people know of the problems up front and to let people know to not install on jacks or a lift. they guy said he would "SELL" me the 3 feet of bent pipe for $250 and i'd get it in a month!!!! unreal! i told him there was no way i was paying anything for the pipes that were defective from the get go... further more the ridiculous idea of not installing on jacks or lifts and not letting people know what had to be done. so the guy (chris i believe was his name) said ok i understand, let me try to get this taken care of, i'll call you back in a little bit. well 3-4 weeks later and a couple voicemails i left to chris and i've still not heard anything back from them!

i've installed exhaust systems on my last 3 cobras, couple of my mustangs and few of my trucks... never have i had the kind of pain in the ass as dealing with this setup.

railroad

Established Member
I thought they were a reputable company. I guess not. That's the way JBA got before they became totally unreliable. I had a set of shorties for a 99 and needed a replacement due to not fitting. I had to pay twice and get a refund, before they would honor the bad part. If Stainless will not do right and you are going to be stuck with the pipes, I would go to a good shop and have them adjust the system as needed. They can add an extra hanger and you can sub in the band type clamps for a butt joint. Good luck with them. Apparently they do not care about the damage bad service can do.

Last edited:

ford13

Established Member
I am having the same issue jream. I am lowered, and we have been "tinkering." for a couple of days. My mech has a hoist and doesn't work on Sunday. So back to the "tinkering" this morning. My Pops worked with him in the past, and I will bring him along. If anyone can make this work he can. the gap between the old and new panhard bar is even smaller.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Hence why I am glad I kept the stock axle backs and only changed the headers and midpipe. Hope it works out for your guys.

ford13

Established Member
if not for the tube pipes sounding so nice, the thought of punting them came across a couple of times. I am pretty sure that tonight with the old man there we will get it right.

jream

Established Member
i'm not an asshole with this...
i understand the fitment issues and trying to design a product on a vehicle they prolly don't own... i'm sure they had a test car they played with for a few days, whatever. so i get that tweaking of the design is necessary on a new product. growing pains, things missed in real world use, etc. the thing that beyond pisses me off is trying to charge me $250 for a stinkin' 3 foot section of pipe that THEY f'd up from the get go. i mean COME ON! i can buy a 4 foot section of 3" aluminum exhaust pipe from JEGS for $16. and the 30 seconds it takes for the stainless guys to bend it on their machine with the program they already have... seriously. i'm beyond disgusted with this company.

ford13

Established Member
Shits gotta fit man. I haven't dealt with those guys like you have. They have lost my respect for the way they treated you for sure.

quick-nick

Established Member
That sucks man hope you get it sorted...I remember when you could buy exhaust for a mustang from just about anybody and it would fit no problem.........

steverferguson

Established Member
I have the complete system, headers, no cats, and complete exhaust. I had to adjust/ bend the stock supports at the rear so they were lined up vertically. This stopped the exhaust from banging. I am lowered with Eibach sport line springs and BMR rear suspension. The only real problem I had was with the headers hitting the steering column. That was fixed by adjusting the motor mounts. When I called they were very helpful. The good news is that as I am not having problems so you should be able to get it right.

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
Weird. My car is lowered and I have ARH LT's and I had ZERO fitment issues. it actually fit better than the stock cat-back did.

ford13

Established Member
I have the complete system, headers, no cats, and complete exhaust. I had to adjust/ bend the stock supports at the rear so they were lined up vertically. This stopped the exhaust from banging. I am lowered with Eibach sport line springs and BMR rear suspension. The only real problem I had was with the headers hitting the steering column. That was fixed by adjusting the motor mounts. When I called they were very helpful. The good news is that as I am not having problems so you should be able to get it right.
could you explain further with the lining up vertically?

ford13

Established Member
my issue now is the space between the panhard bar and the body. when the pipe gets hot, it moves away from the panhard but touches the body.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We are a pretty big stainless works dealer and do a lot of installs. Sorry you've had issues.

Most of the time with these, there is tweaking that needs to be done, by tweaking, I mean that every pipe you change an angle on, affects the angle of another pipe,

even doing installs on these on a regular basis, it still takes time to get everything lined up exactly right.

we have never had an issue we couldn't get resolved with a little time working the system.

Not saying that there isn't a chance you had something wrong, but 99% of the time, it's in getting all the bends / clamps and everything lined up right.

i'm not an asshole with this...
i understand the fitment issues and trying to design a product on a vehicle they prolly don't own... i'm sure they had a test car they played with for a few days, whatever. so i get that tweaking of the design is necessary on a new product. growing pains, things missed in real world use, etc. the thing that beyond pisses me off is trying to charge me $250 for a stinkin' 3 foot section of pipe that THEY f'd up from the get go. i mean COME ON! i can buy a 4 foot section of 3" aluminum exhaust pipe from JEGS for $16. and the 30 seconds it takes for the stainless guys to bend it on their machine with the program they already have... seriously. i'm beyond disgusted with this company.

Problem is, when you start modifying / cutting / bending a pipe that comes prefit, it makes it difficult for a company to give you a new one. I'm sure had they not been able to walk you through getting it to fit right, before the pipe was modified, getting a new one to you would not be an issue,

I have one flange a year and a half ago that was welded off just a bit, and they took care of the customer no problem.

Not saying you didn't have an issue, just saying you have to give the company a chance to correct it for you first. Anyone can make a mistake

I thought they were a reputable company. I guess not. That's the way JBA got before they became totally unreliable. I had a set of shorties for a 99 and needed a replacement due to not fitting. I had to pay twice and get a refund, before they would honor the bad part. If Stainless will not do right and you are going to be stuck with the pipes, I would go to a good shop and have them adjust the system as needed. They can add an extra hanger and you can sub in the band type clamps for a butt joint. Good luck with them. Apparently they do not care about the damage bad service can do.

I deal with a lot of companies, and to me, their customer service has always been top notch.

:)

Weird. My car is lowered and I have ARH LT's and I had ZERO fitment issues. it actually fit better than the stock cat-back did.

usually is

Last edited:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I had this system on my Boss and was able to make it fit perfect without any banging and the tips were placed perfectly. I had to cut the rear mufflers shorter to get the tips to tuck in more and I actually mounted the rear hangers in the upper part of the hanger instead of the hole that it's supposed to be in. It was a PITA but eventually everything fit and looked perfectly. The system does sound great also. I also painted the rear most hangers black so they wouldn't show.
Installing on ramps is the best option because you will see where the body will hit and can adjust.

jream

Established Member
We are a pretty big stainless works dealer and do a lot of installs. Sorry you've had issues.

Most of the time with these, there is tweaking that needs to be done, by tweaking, I mean that every pipe you change an angle on, affects the angle of another pipe,

even doing installs on these on a regular basis, it still takes time to get everything lined up exactly right.

we have never had an issue we couldn't get resolved with a little time working the system.

Not saying that there isn't a chance you had something wrong, but 99% of the time, it's in getting all the bends / clamps and everything lined up right.

Problem is, when you start modifying / cutting / bending a pipe that comes prefit, it makes it difficult for a company to give you a new one. I'm sure had they not been able to walk you through getting it to fit right, before the pipe was modified, getting a new one to you would not be an issue,

I have one flange a year and a half ago that was welded off just a bit, and they took care of the customer no problem.

Not saying you didn't have an issue, just saying you have to give the company a chance to correct it for you first. Anyone can make a mistake

I deal with a lot of companies, and to me, their customer service has always been top notch.

:)

usually is

did you not read my post?!? clearly you did not. :bash:
you couldn't tell there was a problem until it was installed and taken apart! taking apart to get the POS off the car is what beat it up. took beating with a rubber mallet to get it apart!!! trying to get it to fit together in the way it was designed also beat it up. installing on a lift vs. using a ramp scuffed up under carriage in spots on my car from banging with the ridiculous amount of tweaking to get this thing to fit up. adding more work for me to repair these spots... again, they never said A N Y T H I N G about not using a lift when they sent the exhaust!!!!

so I'M just saying the company DID have a chance to correct it. they sent me defective pipes. they were informed of their issue. they HAD a chance to do something. 4 weeks later NOTHING from them. i need to drive my car so having to cut a groove in something to get it back on the road was a 100% necessity!

and its not an issue of them wanting a 3 foot pristine piece of $14 pipe back and they would have taken care of it then!! get real! its an issue of greedy mofos out there not standing behind their work. would i have sent them back the $14 piece of crap pipe back... of course i would!! would they restock that piece of crap pipe and hope to sell to someone else???? no f'n way. so this has nothing to do with "you had to cut the pipe so they wont do anything"... "give them a chance to fix it first before you modified it" and to further illustrate your robotic sales guy pitch, these wonderful guys at stainless had no idea about me modifying it because that took place as i sat and waited and waited and waited for them to do something... and as time goes on and i need to use my automobile you have to do what you have to do to get it on the road!!!

i'm glad your sales guy relationship with them has gotten you good customer service. for me, this ranks right up there with some of the worst customer service of anything i've bought!!:fm:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
did you not read my post?!? clearly you did not. :bash:
you couldn't tell there was a problem until it was installed and taken apart! taking apart to get the POS off the car is what beat it up. took beating with a rubber mallet to get it apart!!! trying to get it to fit together in the way it was designed also beat it up. installing on a lift vs. using a ramp scuffed up under carriage in spots on my car from banging with the ridiculous amount of tweaking to get this thing to fit up. adding more work for me to repair these spots... again, they never said A N Y T H I N G about not using a lift when they sent the exhaust!!!!

so I'M just saying the company DID have a chance to correct it. they sent me defective pipes. they were informed of their issue. they HAD a chance to do something. 4 weeks later NOTHING from them. i need to drive my car so having to cut a groove in something to get it back on the road was a 100% necessity!

and its not an issue of them wanting a 3 foot pristine piece of $14 pipe back and they would have taken care of it then!! get real! its an issue of greedy mofos out there not standing behind their work. would i have sent them back the $14 piece of crap pipe back... of course i would!! would they restock that piece of crap pipe and hope to sell to someone else???? no f'n way. so this has nothing to do with "you had to cut the pipe so they wont do anything"... "give them a chance to fix it first before you modified it" and to further illustrate your robotic sales guy pitch, these wonderful guys at stainless had no idea about me modifying it because that took place as i sat and waited and waited and waited for them to do something... and as time goes on and i need to use my automobile you have to do what you have to do to get it on the road!!!

i'm glad your sales guy relationship with them has gotten you good customer service. for me, this ranks right up there with some of the worst customer service of anything i've bought!!:fm:

When I speak of customer service, I am referring to customer service customers that have had an issue received. Not me directly.

Again, sorry you had issues and "defective" pipes.

jream

Established Member
When I speak of customer service, I am referring to customer service customers that have had an issue received. Not me directly.

Again, sorry you had issues and "defective" pipes.

sorry if that sounded short or the aggravation was coming your way. not intentional... just po'd with this whole thing and its the last thing that i should be with a new car. like i said above, the thing that has me bent beyond belief is these clowns trying to charge me $250 for what probably costs them $7! and its defective out the box, not because of anything i did.

Chris@SW

Established Member
i've seen a couple threads and been asked via pm about some issues, so i figured it was time to just go into detail about my problems with this setup. originally i was holding off on this because of waiting for feedback/help from stainless works, but apparently they have no desire to keep up with customer service.

this is based off the factory connect cat back system. i have the svtpp, stock everything and i'm not lowered.

the fitment is a joke IMHO. you adjust and adjust, but its so ridiculous that can't get it not to bang the body when hitting a harder bump after the exhaust heats up! according to stainless works there should be about 1/2" clearance between the body and the pipe on the top side and 1/2" on the bar below. well once it heats up and expands it moves all over the place. there is great deal of movement with the exhaust when driving which bangs around. don't know if they designed it this way but it moves way too much. in my opinion, they should have designed it to connect somehow to all 3 exhaust hangers, but they only connect on the 2 furthest back hangers. which i believe allows a lot of movement. which doesn't work at all for such small clearance! and because of the design, you can't get it perfectly centered in the cut out and not have it bump on the spare tire cavity in the body on the driver's side. some people are fine with the exhaust tips not being equally centered, but i hate it when it doesn't sit right in the cut out. the design should have allowed for greater movement or alignment to get it sitting right. to have it sit right, you have such small gaps between body parts and exhaust. i mean its retarded to have 1/4-1/2" gaps that disappear as things heat up, then you are down to a few millimeters of clearance and trying to tweak a few millimeters of clearance to get things to look right and not bang around. and an exhaust system shouldn't be designed that when its cold the tips sit flush and centered in the cut out, but then heat up and is 1/4-3/8" off center and almost touching the plastic.

also i had an issue with defective pipes. each side of exhaust is made up from several pieces of pipe you put together. the passenger side over axle piece of pipe wouldn't completely seat in the joining pipe. it would only go so far in and would stop. you install the pipes while under the car. problem is that there is absolutely no way to know that it didn't seat all the way in until you drive it and have it bang around like crazy. when installing it feels like it is seated all the way down because it wouldn't budge any deeper in the joining pipe. and once you drive it, things expand, etc and lock in place. it took banging the living hell out of the pipe to get it apart! i mean a good 1/2 hour under the car with a rubber mallet and tore up hands! once i got it apart i lined the pipes up next to each other and could see from the marks and scuffs that the over axle pipe wouldn't seat far enough down in the expanded joint of the next pipe. it had about 3/4" that it should have been able to slide into the pipe but wouldn't go in. so i sprayed oil, lube and pushed like mad with the pipes on my work bench and it wouldn't seat all the way in the adjoining pipe. it took the rubber mallet and pounding it over and over and finally it would go the distance down into the pipe, but it was like a vice grip welded in place!! the only way i could get it to go down all the way in the expanded pipe was to dremel a tiny cut in the over axle pipe the length of the joint to allow it to compress so it would seat down in the mating pipe. doing so allowed for the pipe to seat down enough now that it removed most of the banging around, but still will bang occassionally on harder bumps in road.

so i called stainless works to find out what the issues are...
i explained all of my problems w/ the exhaust. 1st their excuse is that i did the installation wrong! apparently they want you to use a drive-on ramp when doing the installation! i have a 2 post lift and was told that i shouldn't have used the lift! WTF! who designs an exhaust system to use a drive on ramp when 90% of the planet is going to jack the car up or have it on a lift?!?!? and further more, who DOESN'T tell you this prior to installing if that's what they need you to do??? there were absolutely no instructions or directions or anything stating this at all. pipes in a box with a catalog was all there was. but apparently others are having the same issues as me as well... and the guy i talked to made it sound like they are looking at reworking the design of exhaust etc. but i reiterated the fact that the pipes were screwed up out of the box and no way to know until you install them and find out the problem. i said i needed a new section of the 3 feet of bent pipe (which was dinged up now from beating on it and cut to get it to fit) and suggested they let people know of the problems up front and to let people know to not install on jacks or a lift. they guy said he would "SELL" me the 3 feet of bent pipe for $250 and i'd get it in a month!!!! unreal! i told him there was no way i was paying anything for the pipes that were defective from the get go... further more the ridiculous idea of not installing on jacks or lifts and not letting people know what had to be done. so the guy (chris i believe was his name) said ok i understand, let me try to get this taken care of, i'll call you back in a little bit. well 3-4 weeks later and a couple voicemails i left to chris and i've still not heard anything back from them!

i've installed exhaust systems on my last 3 cobras, couple of my mustangs and few of my trucks... never have i had the kind of pain in the ass as dealing with this setup.

We do apologize about your issues you are having. The Gt500 is a tough system because you are using a 3” exhaust in tight areas so adjustment has to be just right. Installing the system on a 4 point lift makes the install VERY difficult as the suspension is not at ride height, This is why drive on lifts make the install much easier being the car is in it's neutral ride height. The over the axle pipes should have about ½” all the way around them to clearance them from everything. We have had clients in the past call us saying the same thing you have with the fitment and upon re-adjusting they get it right. It may take 3or 4 times adjusting the system.

When you first got the system and was installing it and noticed it was not seating in the expanded portions of the tubing why was stainless works not called right away??? Each joint should slide in a MINIMUM of 1” to 1-1/2”. We would have been happy to take that piece back, swap it out, or whatever we would have had to do to make sure you have the correct fitting piece. Once that section of tubing was installed and beaten to get off that is beyond our control. This is where the $250 for a replacement comes in to play. As you said in your first post you knew it did not fit together correctly so you beat it in. If we were called we would have taken care of it. Then now that the tube is destroyed you have to take care of the replacement. We stand behind our product 100% but when you knowingly hammered it together and then beat it apart. How could one expect that we should cover the cost of the replacement product. If you go to Home depot and buy a door get the door home try to install the door and realize it is not right. You then proceed to cut the door down to make it fit on doing so you break the glass in the door. Do you then bring the door back and say because it did not fit I cut it down and the glass broke you need to replace the door for free.. What do you think they will say. The same applies to all parts. If you notice a problem and do not inform the dealer or manufacture and take it into your own hands to try to rectify the situation you are also taking the outcome into your own hands as well. As for the cost that you keep speaking of thinking that the product cost is less the $7.00 dollars you my friend are sadly mistaken. The cost of AMERICAN made Stainless Steel is out of control at this time and since we do not outsource any of our product overseas these are the challenges we face as a American manufacturing corporation.

Thanks Chris
[email protected]
800-878-3635

jream

Established Member
chris, go back to grade school and learn to read. your idiotic reply to this post shows you paid NO attention to anything said, because its the complete opposite of what i wrote! god! this further illustrates the problem with you and your company.

i didn't have to pound together and then pound apart! your lack of customer service and leaving me hanging for a freakin month is the problem and is when i decided to take matters into my own hands and make it fit. you expected me to leave my car in pieces for a month in my garage!?!?! ridiculous! last time i spoke to you (A MONTH AGO), my conversation was exactly as this: i installed your pipes. did it on a lift. have a problem w/ one of the pipes, it won't fit together all the way. had to hit it with a mallet to get apart and took 1/2 hour to get it apart because something is wrong and it was dam near welded together. i'm worried about any damage to it and if a dent will hurt it. i need a new piece of pipe. YOU said, you are not supposed to install on a lift. a dent wont hurt because its 3" pipe and its plenty big. if you want a new pipe its $250 and a month to get it. i said i'm not paying for a defective pipe and you never said anything about not using lifts and provided NO instructions at all. you said ok no problem, let me see what i can do, i'll call you back in a little bit. verbatim our conversation! so your "i'll call you back in a little bit" turned into several calls leaving you voicemails, waiting a month, then crickets on your end.

as i said multiple times... installing it on the lift, (which you never said not to) all the pipes fit together. but the 3/4 " engagement that was needed to go further down in the expanded joint was NOT noticeable until you drive it and see that it bangs the crap out of the car. the pipes slid together about 3 or 4 inches out the gate... didn't need force... but with your self described tight fit problems and needing to adjust the hell out of it with centimeters to get it right... that 3/4" problem in the pipe FROM YOU out of the box was the problem... it was NOT going in the expanded joint all the way. AGAIN not noticeable UNTIL YOU DROVE IT because it slid in 3 or 4 inches out the gate and looked normal... after finally getting it apart... and after lining them up next to each other you could see where it originally stopped going in and to get that 3/4" distance further in the expanded joint, you needed to pound it in with a mallet... as i stated! but again AS I STATED that was not UNTIL after you had to pound it to take it apart from originally installing it by hand without force!!! but after installing it by hand and testing it out and having it bang around.... it welded itself in place and wouldn't budge.... AT THAT POINT TO GET IT OFF IS WHEN IT REQUIRED POUNDING!!!! read that again... jesus!!!

go to home depot... buy that door that is supposed to measure 36"... take it home and try to install it, push on it and it breaks or the glass shatters...then measure it and find out its 37"... take it back to them... they'll fix the problem! my best friend is a GM at depot over on the other coast in Holiday. his name is Frank. Here's his number: 727-943-5048... Call him and learn a little about customer service and don't make yourself sound more ignorant than you already are. you picked a bad example to try to justify your lousy customer service!!

stainless works has completely dropped the ball with this!

others that are considering this exhaust system take notice. other systems out there that don't have these issues. some have had no issues, some have. in my honest opinion, it isn't worth the gamble OR the headache that i've gone through with this exhaust and this company.

Last edited:

ford13

Established Member
yeah chris I knew when this thread became an advertisement for how great SW is. I installed mine on a lift on the tires so we were at ride height. I first had my guy install. he could not make the fit between the BMR panhard support bar. for four days consecutive, we along with my dad, who can usually make anything work no matter how crappy it is. We tinkered and tried it, drove my car in weather i never would have, over and over and over again. and that pos still hits the body. I think your bender guy went on a bender. I am totally disappointed ... my problem is the bend that goes over the rear end and through the panhard support bar. now I have this banging ass piece of junk on my car makes me sick ... unless you can say that every bend is done perfectly in your place, then i will 100% take the fall on the 1500$ I have spent on horse shit, never mind the shop time. I don't care. But when anyone asks, I will say I should have listened to my parts guy on here, he told me that SW parts don't fit ... I should have listened to him. Sorry for the hijack Jream.

Larry

Users who are viewing this thread