Spy Shots: Roush P51-B Widebody Mustang Caught Undisguised

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Mustang

This is a first (undisguised) look at the Roush Mustang P51-B. Jack Roush was even on the scene to give the all-new limited-edition Mustang his blessing.

The P51-B was originally launched in 2009 with an aeronautical theme (cues to the legendary World War II fighter plane) and was limited to just 51 serialized units, each with 510 hp and 510 lb.-ft. of torque. The P51-B caught here follows the same formula; we can see P51-B fender badges and a badge on the faux gas cap. The P51-B also features exclusive rims, graphics and a widebody kit. The P51-B exterior will come exclusively in Vapor (silver) color, and inside it will feature maretto Tuscany leather seating.

The ’17 Roush P-51 was powered by a 727hp Roush Eaton TVS supercharged 5.0L V8 engine paired to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission. It’s safe to say that the new P51-B will exceed that, but power is currently unknown.

Expect an official debut in the coming months.

Mustang

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet! The first p-51’s had forged shortblocks which transferred over to the S3’s and Jackhammers. They were pretty stout.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm going to guess 775HP and 670TQ with the all new max cooling system standard.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Any guesses as to how much??

Price is Right rules lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I didn't even know there were any new Roush cars as I never see them. I used to see the new edge and S197 versions frequently in the past.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats the ugliest car ive seen in quite some time. I really didnt think Ford could make the new Mustang anymore lame than it already was but they surely out did themsleves here smfh.

Them flares are the gayest thing ive ever seen. Fugly!

Users who are viewing this thread