Spotted Thread..

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Saturday, Rt. 117 on the Leominster/Lancaster line at 5pm, new vista blue saleen, gave eachother the thumbs up. I was in the R..

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
I-93 near Manchester, NH on saturday afternoon. I was headed south, I saw a Blue/white GT500 headed north and then passed a Blue/white GT500 headed south about 1 mile later.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I saw Dana (ponynx) on Main Street up in Nashua friday night, you were in a parking lot with a few other nice cars. Looked like there must have been a cruise night or something up there because i saw a bunch of old muscle cars cruisin around.

candyroush

Established Member
I saw Dana (ponynx) on Main Street up in Nashua friday night, you were in a parking lot with a few other nice cars. Looked like there must have been a cruise night or something up there because i saw a bunch of old muscle cars cruisin around.
Crusie night at Target on Amherst St. Almost 300 cars there friday night. I was in the parking lot with Dana on main st, we cuised down there from the show.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Crusie night at Target on Amherst St. Almost 300 cars there friday night. I was in the parking lot with Dana on main st, we cuised down there from the show.

That was a good show the other night, I brought up my Marauder and left it in the lot while I had dinner at Texas Roadhouse...

00stang37

Established Member
That was a good show the other night, I brought up my Marauder and left it in the lot while I had dinner at Texas Roadhouse...

Does your Marauder have SS insert out back? I see one in worcester sometimes and wasnt sure if it was yours

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Does your Marauder have SS insert out back? I see one in worcester sometimes and wasnt sure if it was yours

I always see a black marauder on my way to work in the morning... pretty cool guy I always get the thumbs up.

Nope, I have black reflective inserts, they only show up at night, and I'm usually in the Leominster/Fitchburg area..

88_Stanga

Established Member
dude can you believe Anthony sold his 03? For a Nissan!? His car was crazy i cant believe he already got rid of it. Your new bike looks sick btw, I love the flat black.

yea it is pretty crazy. going from one 400hp car to another then to a truck with no balls.....good seeing you last night. thanks again for the compliments

Users who are viewing this thread