Spotted Thread..

elijah

Established Member
Red Termi coupe south of Keene yesterday, I drove by as you were leaving a shop (looked like you may have been on a dyno?) in my yellow 02 v6.. Stopped at the gas station a bit up the road and heard a nice loud rev as you passed by

Didn't get a good look at your cobra, but it appeared to be pretty well slammed

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
saw a black 03-04 cobra with chrome fr500's(probably headin u to fun ford) on my way up to maine at the first toll you come across..idk what route, its the first toll you come to when you take the portsmouth nh exit off of 128

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
saw a black 03-04 cobra with chrome fr500's(probably headin u to fun ford) on my way up to maine at the first toll you come across..idk what route, its the first toll you come to when you take the portsmouth nh exit off of 128

What day was this?

LS2GTO

Established Member
Grey 03/04 coupe on rt 9 in Framingham on Thursday around noonish. Pulled out of the Walmart parking lot and went eastbound behind a blue GTO. Anyone here?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
sonic blue 03/04 on Concord Road in Chelmsford a few nights ago, turned right on Hazen Street heading towards Boston Road. Exhaust was loud as hell. I was behind you in a black Lincoln LS.

88_Stanga

Established Member
Candy Apple Red twin turbo GT. Looked to have the roush bumpers/side skirts. saw you at kimballs tonight. told you to "lite em up"

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Candy Apple Red twin turbo GT. Looked to have the roush bumpers/side skirts. saw you at kimballs tonight. told you to "lite em up"

Did you actually get into Kimball's? I got there at 6:05 and was turned away, full :dw:parked down the street and just walked in and around till 8pm.

candyroush

Established Member
Did you actually get into Kimball's? I got there at 6:05 and was turned away, full Parked down the street and just walked in and around till 8pm.
Yeah got there at 7:45. cars pulling in and out constantly!

I would but my car doesnt make enough power to lite em up on wet grass.

Users who are viewing this thread