Spotted Thread..

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
saw a blue lamborghini gallardo right off of exit 43 in lynnfield last week...it was amazing

88_Stanga

Established Member
Cobra R at kimballs in westford....parked in a big field surrounded by a bunch of other cars that were not nearly is sick.

candyroush

Established Member
Cobra R at kimballs in westford....parked in a big field surrounded by a bunch of other cars that were not nearly is sick.

Damn! got there at 6:15 and couldnt get in so parked in a lot and walked over. Ton a cars. Never saw you though.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member

Thank you !!!!!! :beer:

I got there at 5:15, after getting there last week at 6 and being turned away, I knew I had to get there early this week...

Last edited:

bigmoose

Established Member
i cruised down to heberts and i thought it was kinda lame tonight except for an '00 R. i should have gone to kimballs...:bash:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
i cruised down to heberts and i thought it was kinda lame tonight except for an '00 R. i should have gone to kimballs...:bash:

jon I might be heading out to Kimballs again next thursday, if you want you we can meet up or something. Has to be around 4:30 or so because otherwise they will turn you away for being the limit for cars.

88_Stanga

Established Member
Damn! got there at 6:15 and couldnt get in so parked in a lot and walked over. Ton a cars. Never saw you though.

i walked up to the cops right as you were walking towards your car. you were talking to a guy in standing beside a cobra and a mach 1 (both black) and i was standing right there with my boss and his black evo

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
saw a black 10th anni today in abington. you were at the subway/dunkin donuts on 18

candyroush

Established Member
i walked up to the cops right as you were walking towards your car. you were talking to a guy in standing beside a cobra and a mach 1 (both black) and i was standing right there with my boss and his black evo
That black cobra is 99stangers, met him last night, nice guy. You should have come say hey.
Going to Target on Amherst St. tonight, you should come, its usaully a good show. 300+ cars last week.

VNEMUS

Established Member
Jon, that was Steve Cabral's 00R (#121).:rockon:

Yeah, Nick and I were looking at 99stangers's Black 03 Cobra next to his friend's Black Mach I (both very nice cars, BTW):rockon:

jon I might be heading out to Kimballs again next thursday, if you want you we can meet up or something. Has to be around 4:30 or so because otherwise they will turn you away for being the limit for cars.
Ben, I could be wrong, but I think yesterday was the last night for Kimball's this year.

bigmoose

Established Member

if they are doing the cruise night next week i'd be down. however its after labor day so we'll see.

and i just realized i have a three day weekend:rockon::beer::beer::beer::beer:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Jon, that was Steve Cabral's 00R (#121).:rockon:

Yeah, Nick and I were looking at 99stangers's Black 03 Cobra next to his friend's Black Mach I (both very nice cars, BTW):rockon:

Ben, I could be wrong, but I think yesterday was the last night for Kimball's this year.

Thanks for the kind words about the cobra craig... yeah I was hoping lastnight wasn't the last night but I had a feeling it was. Heberts is still running right? I want to get in one more car show before I go back to school.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
That black cobra is 99stangers, met him last night, nice guy. You should have come say hey.
Going to Target on Amherst St. tonight, you should come, its usaully a good show. 300+ cars last week.

I believe I saw your stang last night, although you didn't get in when i looked up I saw a clean as hell stang that looked just like yours and paint looked... really really good! Nice meeting you btw.

- hey that guy with the black saleen what kind of setup was he running?

candyroush

Established Member
I believe I saw your stang last night, although you didn't get in when i looked up I saw a clean as hell stang that looked just like yours and paint looked... really really good! Nice meeting you btw.

- hey that guy with the black saleen what kind of setup was he running?

Yeah i parked in the plaza before the kimballs field, thanks btw.

He running twin 67's on low boost, still breaking the motor in.

gtmustang00

Established Member
the guy who owns the black saleen is derek. it has billet internals and i believe its a stroker, i could be wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread