Spotted Thread..

bigjohnson4.6gt

Street Menace
Established Member
that was probably craig....

also did you have a run in with a black fox body in worcester recently? theres some guy on our forums saying he raced and beat a black "GT" that had a /03/04 cobra engine......just wondering if he got confused with your mach or something

No that wasnt me

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I saw a DSG vert terminator on 91 south at about 5:30pm yesterday. This was around the wethersfield area. The cobra looked to have white center stripes and aftermarket wheels.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
comp orange cobra in weymouth today around 2. i was parked on the side of the road. i'm pretty sure i kno who it is on here. the car sounded sick!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
did that car have a light bar? which day was it on?

it was sunday afternoon. Right where Warren Ave ends at Boston Road. I didnt notice a light bar but if that was you I saw you wave to me and I waved back and revved my engine:rolling:

oh and i was in my cobra, not the LS

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
it wasnt me...the reason i ask is becuase on Friday night 8/1 I saw a red 03/04 convertible with a light bar ( right near the walmart/hannaford shopping plaza on drum hill )...I wanted to flag the guy down and talk to him but it was too late by the time I was able to turn around.

I had no idea there was another torch red cobra vert in the area!!!!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Ya theres one thats always parked on Turnpike Rd at the daycare during the day. I never noticed a light bar on it but that must be the one that you saw. There cant be 3 torch red verts in Chelmsford lol.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Ya theres one thats always parked on Turnpike Rd at the daycare during the day. I never noticed a light bar on it but that must be the one that you saw. There cant be 3 torch red verts in Chelmsford lol.

Hey Greenstang, do you hang out near North St in Tewksbury?? I always see a car with black 03 COBRA's with a red Z06

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Hey Greenstang, do you hang out near North St in Tewksbury?? I always see a car with black 03 COBRA's with a red Z06

i dont hang out at North Street but I do work at Getronics in Tewksbury which is on North Street. You can't see my car from the road though. I dont have black rims either.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Don't mean to be an ass... but I hope the numbers in your profile are before your port cuz I'm really similiar with a 2.93 that Pete tuned for me.

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
Tires were spinning on the dyno and the blower was heat soaked, upwards around 125 degrees or so...so technically I should be right around 490 to the wheels, and I still have yet to port the throttlebody so there's another 10. Re testing the numbers sometime in September hopefully when its cooler out.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Yeah I was definitely wondering cuz you should be making numbers closer to 500/500. My best bet would be a 2.93 with 4lb lower for some good numbers with a Stg 4. Try an Accufab or LFP single blade TB. Should be low 500's with your setup.

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
2.93/4lb lower was the original plan, but came to find out the crank bolt is stripped or something rather down there and the lower pulley is not coming off unfortunately. All I'm looking for though is that 500 point, should be right there.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Yeah I hear ya. Try a 50 or 100 shot and you could be close to 600 on the stock blower. I was originally saying to myself 500 too. But the more I think about it and the more I see it, I think I'm going to do a KB or Whipple. KB for the sound or Whipple for the price/reliability. But it definitely won't happen until this winter though.

Users who are viewing this thread