Notice this event has some major time changes over last year
Wednesday (July 20, 2011)
–Myrtle Beach Speedway
–Autocros 10:00am - 2:00pm
–Speedway Fun Runs 2:00pm - 8:00pm
–Burnout Contest 8:30pm

03' White Snake

Established Member
Don't sass, i will eat the autocross.....I'm going o let my bitch whine.....

There's a good chance I was drunk when I posted this, but I was not kidding. :beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSmp62sc_MA&feature=player_profilepage"]‪Chris tearing up the autocross at Mustang Week‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Really enjoyed the fun runs today and watching the burnouts after. Kinda wished the guy in the old Crown Vic won!

And you aren't kidding about HOT! Actually spent some time over at the Tanger outlets trying to stay cool then came back over to play. Could only take so much of hearing everyone roaring around the track as we went from store to store.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Really enjoyed the fun runs today and watching the burnouts after. Kinda wished the guy in the old Crown Vic won!

I'm working on getting those guys something. No one that tries that hard and puts on that kind of show will go home empty handed on my watch.:beer:

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I'm working on getting those guys something. No one that tries that hard and puts on that kind of show will go home empty handed on my watch.:beer:

That'd be great Travis! I think they deserve something. Almost as fast as a pit crew getting the tires changed after they blew then off!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
This was without a doubt the best burnout competition we've had as long as it's went on. The guys in the Crown Vic definitely deserve something.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
no love for me? ahahah but the vic was cool..i was surprised he won second since he went in the grass twice..i thought that was auto disqualification but o well..had a blast out there

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I was surprised to see a non mustang at mustang week that was in a contest and almost winning lol, but the crow vic was pretty sweet. I was also surprised to see the same guy win it twice... but what are you gunna do lol.

Great day though. Long, sunny, hot, and tons of mustangs doing autoX, circle track, and an awesome burnout competition!

Jenniferrose

Awesome Pacific Green GTS
The guy who won was saying all year he was going to come back and win. He knows what he is doing and it makes him happy to win it again. He thought the crown vic would win too. He said they were just awesome. Chris (the guy who won) said he will try to win next year to so every one be ready lol. (only reason why i know all this is i am engaged to Chris)

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Didn't really watch when you did the burnout but thanks for letting me cross lanes after that traffic jam by the Mall!

hahahahah not a problem man..happy to let a fellow cobra in..that late night construction near the mall there is poorly timed..

Users who are viewing this thread