Someone followed my daughter home...

Zemedici

Established Member
How old is she?

Glock 43 should help nicely with any similar issue in the future.

She definitely needs to be more aware, though. I’ve watched someone try to follow my old lady home.

She drove past our house, turned around in the cul de sac quickly. Drove past me, and i blocked old homie in with my truck.

Shoulda seen the panic come across his face as he drove through a yard to get around me.

Lmaooooooo guys are big and bad til the shit gets real. Hahahahaha

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
How old is she?

Glock 43 should help nicely with any similar issue in the future.

She definitely needs to be more aware, though. I’ve watched someone try to follow my old lady home.

She drove past our house, turned around in the cul de sac quickly. Drove past me, and i blocked old homie in with my truck.

Shoulda seen the panic come across his face as he drove through a yard to get around me.

Lmaooooooo guys are big and bad til the shit gets real. Hahahahaha
You're as bad as I am about stuff like that. Lol

I have no problem taking someone apart for messing with my family.

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I talk to my kids (13yo girl/10yo boy) every time it comes up about being aware of your surroundings.

We were in Nashville for a night during spring break and were walking downtown looking for a place to eat. I told them with everyone looking around at all the bars we looked like tourists which makes us targets and to be aware of who is around you. It was nice and like a PG-13 Bourbon St and they enjoyed the live music, but shithead people are everywhere.

roadracer247

Established Member
Thank God I have a son. It’s stories like these that run through my head any time my wife starts talking about having another kid.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank God I have a son. It’s stories like these that run through my head any time my wife starts talking about having another kid.

Agree but young boys are just as vulnerable.

Situational awareness training and being vigilant is great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
In todays day and age, as a father, i would take that as a threat on her life. Good thing you called the police and there's a record of him having done that, just in case something DOES happen.

Where in illinois are you?

NIXDSG

Established Member
Central illinois.

Yes, pepper spray. But makes me nervous as it can disable the user too. For this event she was in a car, could make things worse.

Need to work on situational awareness and possible responses.

Looking at G42. Sounds perfect for someone her size. Most important is getting something she is comfortable with. If she's intimidated by it, it's wasted effort.

NIXDSG

nxhappy

Established Member
something simple and low recoil. My wife likes the .38 spcl in revolver. Easy to load. Fast and effective.

FJohnny

Established Member
Gotta agree with gimme11s. That video comes off like a comedy sketch on SNL. It took about half the play time to realize it might just be serious. Had to watch it twice because the first time it was so hard not to laugh.

Could be some useful info anyway. Last night my wife said it's time to collect the trash to put out for pickup. I flashed her the horn sign and said, 'Make it habitual... Rock and roll."

It didnt work. Maybe I didn't say it right...

Users who are viewing this thread