Not open for further replies.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
irDHXWLyB9aHH.gif

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
That's fine. I just needed to select the right customer to pound on you. My bulls horns are larger than yours. I mean if we're pulling out the stops,...that blower can't compete with this kit, let's face it. Kinda tired of being coy about it. On boost, it doesn't need nitrous or meth. Inlets will be better, and will make more rwhp than your car. If you want to do this I'm down. I'm not sure they can travel half way to meet you. But I'll split your costs if we can find an open track here.

How much skin in the game are we talking here? Money? Control over the other persons signature for a year?

Do you want time to sort your race car out? Or do we find a track asap? 8.7x isn't going to cut it.

You've been called out.

I thought I already called you out for Sunday?

Lol

need lots of :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop: and then some more :pop::pop:

poof100

Established Member
Damn, this thread blew up!

The smack talk is in full effect and it's not even Coyote Modified season yet! :whine:

I would like to see what a CPR car can do at the track. I'm surprised Bob's white Saleen hasn't been to the track as he used to be a track regular.

CPRsm

I thought I already called you out for Sunday?

Lol

Is this you backing out because of scheduling? 4 days isn't lot of time to get ready. You'll need more time than that to get your shit together. Don't get cold feet now, it's just getting good. Jump froggy.

What is the bet?

Damn, this thread blew up!

The smack talk is in full effect and it's not even Coyote Modified season yet! :whine:

I would like to see what a CPR car can do at the track. I'm surprised Bob's white Saleen hasn't been to the track as he used to be a track regular.
I just happened to talk to Bob. He's been busy as all get out. But he'll be ready to play soon

poof100

Established Member
I just happened to talk to Bob. He's been busy as all get out. But he'll be ready to play soon

Sweet, be glad to see Bob back out there and what his beast will do. I saw the car back in the summer at JPC and then it vanished! lol.

stangn

Established Member
Still don't understand why this post started? I thought a transbreak was coming out and it was just a **** you or by my turbo kit.

Thanks man.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is this you backing out because of scheduling? 4 days isn't lot of time to get ready. You'll need more time than that to get your shit together. Don't get cold feet now, it's just getting good. Jump froggy.

What is the bet?

Let me see, I'm calling you out for Sunday, you say that's not enough time, and that's me backing out???????

Your logic never ceases to amaze me.

For the record, we just put 1300's in the car. It hasn't been tuned for the injectors yet, we just put the glide in, it hasn't done anything but been started in the shop.

But, I will still meet halfway for Sunday and whatever happens, happens.

I don't know what needs to be "gotten ready", if there are all these CPR coyotes ready to mop up at will, that means they should be ready to go.

So again, I called you out for Sunday. Lets find a place and get this done.

I made the call out, the ball is in your court. Put up or shut up. All you have done is talk, talk, talk.

All we have seen out of CPR coyotes (to this point), is a dyno pull nearly a year ago, and I think one pass by one person.

I think bigfoot made 3 appearances this year.......

Guess i'll have better luck calling him out...

poof100

Established Member
Gota keep everyone guessing....

Don't be surprised to see a 4.70-4.80 on radials.

Oh yea and....:pop:

More Butter please!! :pop:

And for the encore, wait till they see what we will do with a baby 68mm! :rockon:

331coupe

Established Member
This race is taking almost as long to setup as it will for those cars to make it through the 1/8...1/4 mile :poke::poke:

CPRsm

Let me see, I'm calling you out for Sunday, you say that's not enough time, and that's me backing out???????

Your logic never ceases to amaze me.
Yes. "If you can race in 4 days I won't race."

I can't just call someone up without notice and tell them then need to be where ever you want in 4 days. You've lost you mind. Do you want to race or not?

For the record, we just put 1300's in the car. It hasn't been tuned for the injectors yet, we just put the glide in, it hasn't done anything but been started in the shop.
Already making excuses I see. You're ready to meet Sunday and you're not ready? And my logic is amazing?

But, I will still meet halfway for Sunday and whatever happens, happens.[/quote
Again, sticking to an impossible timeline as an excuse to not race. You're not ready. Plus drive time. Have even looked to see if any tracks are open? Or did you just run your jib hoping I wouldn't call your bluff?

I don't know what needs to be "gotten ready", if there are all these CPR coyotes ready to mop up at will, that means they should be ready to go.
doesn't matter what isn't ready. Quit making shit up on what you think is "ready to mop up." Don't use what you see other people saying to put words in my mouth. I'm right here you can talk to me about it. Do you want to race or not?

More useless blah blah blah.
Gladly stomp a mudhole but can't get the shitkickers on Sunday. We racing or not? The racecar is down. Or we can step it down to dorthy. The race might be a little close if we race streetcar to streetcar.

Vic2186

Established Member
[email protected] but just getting ready to turn up the wick stock boy.......:rockon:

He has been 9.2 at over 155 I think on medium boost..he will have you covered on the launch alone ..his 60 is retarted brother ..If the motor held up he could've went 8s with 6-7k invested ..

Who can TALK SHIT about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread