Sold the Mach, Jeep content inside

IShb3w

Established Member
How much did you get for the Mach on trade-in if you don't mind me asking? Mileage, condition, mods, etc?

I'm going to be trading mine in, in about two months.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How much did you get for the Mach on trade-in if you don't mind me asking? Mileage, condition, mods, etc?

He explained in his other thread how he ended up selling his Mach (which was in exceptional condition). He didn't trade it. It was a straight-out buy from another dealer who saw it and just wanted it. An offer he couldn't pass up.

The Jeep is great looking, and it's really awesome that your wife always wanted one. These are definitely not for everyone. I think you'll both enjoy it for a long time. :beer:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member

I know I know, I am sure it will see some dirt in the future at some point but not anytime soon.

I got pretty lucky with the mach, you can read about what happned with it here http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...89-today-turned-out-better-than-expected.html , a dealership bought it off me for 16k.

great looking jeep man!

Thank you very much!

Nice Jeep! Gotta be close to 40k for it.

It was a bit shy of 40k but was getting close, the wife really holds on to her vehicles so buying new wasn't much of an issue, I think this will be with us for quite some time.

He explained in his other thread how he ended up selling his Mach (which was in exceptional condition). He didn't trade it. It was a straight-out buy from another dealer who saw it and just wanted it. An offer he couldn't pass up.

The Jeep is great looking, and it's really awesome that your wife always wanted one. These are definitely not for everyone. I think you'll both enjoy it for a long time. :beer:

Thanks for giving cliff notes cobrabob :thumbsup: we apreciate the kind words. I am sure we will have the jeep for years to come.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
very nice, I like!

Thank you!

Jeeps hold there value.

That's one of the reasons we didn't mind buying a new one. Wranglers seem to do pretty well on re-sale value. Beings this is more the wife's ride than mine I'm thinking we will have it for awhile, she gets attached to vehicles whereas I want a new one every 8 seconds.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice looking Jeep man. Those tires are great from what I've heard, and they look good on there.

DON'T put a snorkel on it. I've been wheeling pretty hardcore for 3+ years and driven through over 3 feet of water without a snorkel. Don't think you'll need one and it looks tacky on a street driven Jeep. You should be more worried about water getting inside and ruining the carpet and electronics before it gets to the air filter.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Nice looking Jeep man. Those tires are great from what I've heard, and they look good on there.

DON'T put a snorkel on it. I've been wheeling pretty hardcore for 3+ years and driven through over 3 feet of water without a snorkel. Don't think you'll need one and it looks tacky on a street driven Jeep. You should be more worried about water getting inside and ruining the carpet and electronics before it gets to the air filter.

I was checking some reviews and they seem to be really nice tires.

No worries about the snorkel, the wife thinks it "looks cool" which doesn't fly with me :-D, it would serve us zero purpose and I much rather invest the money elsewhere.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
You can not lose on a Wrangler. We had a 2010 JK Unlimited and we loved it. When we went to trade it in we got $2k less than we paid new and that was after almost 2 years of driving and 16k miles. Plus we kept the soft top and sold it for another $800. Would love to drive one of the new ones with the Penstar engine.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I wouldnt worry about water getting inside lol..you cna pull the carpet out and yank out drain plugs in like 10mins. But yup nice JK...what lift is on it? Also was it recalibrated for the 35's? If its the new automatic the tires can play mind games on the trans controller...AEV procal works great. Also what gears did yours come with?

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
The wife is pumped and says she wants to put a snorkle on it but I said she would be a poser as we won't be off-roading it much :-D.

:

its ok, 95% of jeep owners are like that.

im sorry about selling the mach, im torn about the jeep. i know how awful they are but i really like the ability to take the roof and doors off, its a good looking rig though, so congrats, enjoy!:beer:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
awesome! i saw a black on this past wkend with a lift and all 4 doors off, it had 4 fishing poles up front by the bumper area and was towing a quad on the back.....i was like damn must be nice lol bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread