Sold the Mach, Jeep content inside

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
You can not lose on a Wrangler. We had a 2010 JK Unlimited and we loved it. When we went to trade it in we got $2k less than we paid new and that was after almost 2 years of driving and 16k miles. Plus we kept the soft top and sold it for another $800. Would love to drive one of the new ones with the Penstar engine.

That is pretty awesome, sounds like you got yourself a heck of a deal :thumbsup:.

I wouldnt worry about water getting inside lol..you cna pull the carpet out and yank out drain plugs in like 10mins. But yup nice JK...what lift is on it? Also was it recalibrated for the 35's? If its the new automatic the tires can play mind games on the trans controller...AEV procal works great. Also what gears did yours come with?

Im not too worried about any water, but having the drain plugs is a nice option. According to the dealer it's a mopar lift but I see no blisten/mopar shocks on it, I am pressing them for paperwork on the actual lift specs. I have it in writting that all the lift parts are Jeep/Mopar parts and will not affect/void my warranty in any way at all. I was very adamant about getting that in writting so if down the road we run into any suspension/steering issues we are covered with no questions asked. Our dealer seems really cool though so I am not too worried. It has been recalibrated for the 35's and seems to be doing good. It's got the 3.21 gears but beings this is the misses daily driver I don't think she will ever know the difference between the ones she has and 3.73s.

I am really liking it so far, if it continues to grow on me any more I may have to pick one up for myself but perhaps a bit more trail ready :-D.

Nice,congrats!

Thank you!

its ok, 95% of jeep owners are like that.

im sorry about selling the mach, im torn about the jeep. i know how awful they are but i really like the ability to take the roof and doors off, its a good looking rig though, so congrats, enjoy!:beer:

I was pretty happy to see the Mach go for the price I got for it. Thank you for the kind words.

Last edited:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
What dealer did you get it from? Hopefully not Mancari's...

Negative, I had very bad experiences with Mancaris when I had my cummins. I got the Jeep from Taylor Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge in Bourbonnais. They did all the work on my cummins when Mancaris refused to.

IShb3w

Established Member
He explained in his other thread how he ended up selling his Mach (which was in exceptional condition). He didn't trade it. It was a straight-out buy from another dealer who saw it and just wanted it. An offer he couldn't pass up.

The Jeep is great looking, and it's really awesome that your wife always wanted one. These are definitely not for everyone. I think you'll both enjoy it for a long time. :beer:

Oh ok, thank you for the information!

Jeep is awesome for sure.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Negative, I had very bad experiences with Mancaris when I had my cummins. I got the Jeep from Taylor Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge in Bourbonnais. They did all the work on my cummins when Mancaris refused to.

Wow awesome to see after alllll these years Mancaris still sucks. Im a south side/south burb native and when i mobed away in 98 they were sucky!

Users who are viewing this thread