Sold the Mach, Jeep content inside

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Well as some of you know from reading this http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...89-today-turned-out-better-than-expected.html I sold my Mach 1 in pretty sweet fashion. The wife and I planned to wait a few weeks/months to get a replacement vehicle as we both already have DD's but we got bored today and went to look at vehicles just to narrow the list down to what she really liked best.

We made it to one dealership... And we looked at one vehicle... And took this home.

577455_3979772249864_1147380023_33724137_70117424_n.jpg

536568_10150925246028130_116847140_n.jpg

It's a 2012, brand new with a 2" lift and 35's. We plan to tint the windows (it has a hard top) and put a matching wheel/tire on the back along with a few other little things.

The wife is pumped and says she wants to put a snorkle on it but I said she would be a poser as we won't be off-roading it much :-D. She has wanted a wrangler since she was 16 and I am happy she has got a vehilce that she will enjoy modding with me. I posted up a picture of her with it because I know all of you are horny leg hummpers and the first comment would be "PICS OF WIFE OR BAN"

I am excited to have it in the garage, I really like the color (dozer) and I am very pleased with the purchase. This is our first jeep so it's a new experience for us. :banana:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Very nice and congrats. I have a '95 Wrangler that I DD. I want a new 4 door one bad.

Just be prepared for the mods to pile up. These things are so easy to spend money on...so many companies make 1000's of parts and cool things for Jeeps.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
LOL your right that didnt last long. Its hard seeing garage space wasted. After selling my Lightning it upsets me to see that garage space is now wasted with lawn equipment and trash cans

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I was hoping to see SRT8 Jeep content in here but that Wrangler is still a pretty sweet ride. Congrats! And I agree with you, no snorkel. :)

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Not a fan of the White lettering on the tires facing out. I could definatly overlook it, especially if your chick was in the background.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys! We are certainly enjoying having the top and doors off today, beautiful weather here in the Chicago area this weekend.

The wife says thanks for the kind words also but she prefers to do me :rockon:.

I thought you were into poodles?:shrug:

I like variety. Bad ass jeep BTW! :rockon:

I lol'd at this :lol:.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
You will love it, I have had 3 Wranglers, and now a Lifted Cherokee. Be prepared, like everyone else has said it is easy to spend a bunch of money on that thing

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
nice, but why is your wife holding a rat?

Hey now don't talk about our daughter like that! lol The dog is badass, seriously one of the most chill dogs I have ever been around. I have bad some big dogs before but this little one has changed my perspective on dogs for now. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread