Sold my 2013 SGM GT500 and bought this...

bubbrubb

C'mon man. Dont be a fkn pussy.:nonono:
Fairly sure Eric's just being facetious, he's always had cool shit and always will. Just a bump in the road, all things considered. It's not like he cant' take the leftover money and buy something cheaper. :beer:

If I were in his shoes, I'd have almost certainly sold the Shelby too. There is literally no downside in having more liquidity or reeling back your spending, well, aside from not getting E-credz on the internetz :uh oh:

Shoulda ditched that BMW, which is gonna come out of warranty and put you in the poor house, and bought an SUV for HER to drive.

yeah, and we can spend our way out of an economic recession too :bash::bash::bash:

just using absolutely dumb numbers... sell 60k car & buy 40k suv = 20k saved. sell 15k car and buy 40k suv = 25k extra spent. how the hell does that keep somebody out of the poor house??

Last edited by a moderator:

peteypab2133

Established Member
Fairly sure Eric's just being facetious, he's always had cool shit and always will. Just a bump in the road, all things considered. It's not like he cant' take the leftover money and buy something cheaper. :beer:

If I were in his shoes, I'd have almost certainly sold the Shelby too. There is literally no downside in having more liquidity or reeling back your spending, well, aside from not getting E-credz on the internetz :uh oh:

yeah, and we can spend our way out of an economic recession too :bash::bash::bash:

just using absolutely dumb numbers... sell 60k car & buy 40k suv = 20k saved. sell 15k car and buy 40k suv = 25k extra spent. how the hell does that keep somebody out of the poor house??

Well said my friend :thumbsup: I am moving in about 2 months. Just got a promotion from work. As soon as my wife gets a "real" job, I am getting something cool again. I am honestly thinking a GTR though. Used of course. The GT500 was a bad ass ride, but my dream car was always a GTR since the R34 was launched.

bubbrubb

Well said my friend :thumbsup: I am moving in about 2 months. Just got a promotion from work. As soon as my wife gets a "real" job, I am getting something cool again. I am honestly thinking a GTR though. Used of course. The GT500 was a bad ass ride, but my dream car was always a GTR since the R34 was launched.
I'm not gonna lie, the GT500 was a bit of a surprise to me - I thought you'd have gone with a GTR from the start :beer:

peteypab2133

Established Member
I'm not gonna lie, the GT500 was a bit of a surprise to me - I thought you'd have gone with a GTR from the start :beer:

LoL. I thought I would like it more than I did. .. I miss big turbo cars. The whine was nice but spool is what I missed most. The 2011 GTR is what I want. Extremely low production numbers Thanks to the tsunamis in Japan. Only like 300 + were imported to the USA. Super silver of course. But it will be a little while. .. As I get older I care a little less every day.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

peteypab2133

Established Member
I would've gotten the Explorer Sport.

Looked into it. I am not going to sacrifice options for 1.5 seconds off of my 0-60 times. I also did not like the wheels. They are nice though. Just not for me. Similar to the Taurus SHO just didn't fit my style or needs. If I wanted a fast suv I would've bought the SRT8 Jeep.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread