So you think you live in a messy apartment: Check THIS OUT! (Pics)

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I have seen units just as bad as that before. You would be suprised how bad some people get. Good to know the sheetrock is still there. I could have that unit in shape and someone living in there within two weeks.

Common

Established Member
I have seen units just as bad as that before. You would be suprised how bad some people get. Good to know the sheetrock is still there. I could have that unit in shape and someone living in there within two weeks.

Hard work +black heavy duty contractor bags, few guys with masks and a strong stomach, that thing would be clean in ONE day.

89boostingirl

Established Member
it looks like that person was a horder its a disorder were they are affaid to throw anything away,so they collect things and don't get rid of them.I am shocked she had only 2 cats,people like this have like 90 of them with a house looking that shitty. its common with the elderly and really fat people.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
how could anyone live like that? I smoke, and i like my fair share of Whataburger but my room/house has never looked like that.

Shit my lake shack that was built back in the 60's is in better shaped than that appt.

supeg

Established Member
hhahaha You know what she should do? Get a hidden video camera and go into the Landlords office in a week or so and ask for the Damage Deposit.

MikeW

Established Member
Yummy Pizza?
Check Quiznos? Check
Cig's? check
Cat turds? check
Filth everywhere? Check

Someone is OCD to save all that S***

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Thats definetly a Hoarder house. I've been in homes before that had newspaper stacked to the ceiling, and you only had paths to walk around in.

Nasty Nasty disease

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
It never ceases to amaze me how some people can live like animals. In my years as a property manager, I saw some of the most disgusting humans on the planet.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Just masks? I'd say nothing less than a full haz-mat suit + portable oxygen should be worn to dig around in that environment. Ugh. :nonono:

:lol::lol:

+1

Upon seeing the bathroom pics, my stomach did a somersault and a full 360 and landed a 10/10 landing.

MikeW

Established Member
nice 1

APT133028.jpg

:lol: The iron must be for making grill cheese sandwiches cuz that lazy ass didnt iron clothes with it thats for sure :lol1:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
i am pretty sure someone lived there .. i have seen places (not as bad) like that .. some people are just lazy as **** ..thats the bottom line.

Users who are viewing this thread