So you think you live in a messy apartment: Check THIS OUT! (Pics)

LANIGRL

CrazyCobraLady
Established Member
She has an illness. Only counseling can help. scary thing is she probably successful in the job world. Noone Lives like that unless they are ill. seriously. She hadnt thrown ANYTHING away!!!

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
HOLY FAWK! goddam! I mean ive seen some BAD stuff in Trenton, NJ areas, we do landscaping , usually high end stuff but i still have some landlords that still contact us to "help" with cleanup and removal of stuff in apartments. Usually tis like a couch or 10 big bags of garbage etc, or left over garage stuff, usually i like these because we find some nice little goodies at least plus are paid well for it.

but GODDAMMMMMMMM! what sucks legally is that you'd probably never even recoupe the cleanup cost if theyre deadbeats. Let the SPCA know though, which if you did already, their legal investigative work will assist in your search for the people too, when you know they have a court case, let the local municipal court judge know this. Sometimes they can accomodate your court date against them for the same time theyre showing up especially if its for "criminal" fines they'll face for not taking care of the cats.

Im suprised the place didnt burn down, they couldnt even throw out their garbage, i mean why colllect a 6 ft pile of cups and bottles, WTF? i feel your pain man.

232_turbo

Established Member
We had a tenant whos place looked very similar to that (those two should hook up). He was also behind the rent several months. When the sherif came to kick him out he was found sleeping on his water bed with a blow up doll. Sad tho, he had a steady good paying job but his bad habits ruined him.

musclefan21

Established Member
i am gonna sue them. They had no right whatsoever to enter my apartment without my permission. I was also gonna make the payment today :nonono:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
She has an illness. Only counseling can help. scary thing is she probably successful in the job world. Noone Lives like that unless they are ill. seriously. She hadnt thrown ANYTHING away!!!

Yep. Got co-workers that have gone through this stuff before and it takes a dumpster, counseling, and lots of bleach & Lysol to get through it. I'm glad my family is somewhat normal. :(

That place will need to be gutted & redone. You will NEVER get the smell out of that joint. Not to mention the insects & critters that are probably running around there in between the walls.

Last edited:

villefan

Established Member
I think I found OJ's glove by the cat turds. Lol I saw a broom in one of the pics too.

Users who are viewing this thread