So you think you live in a messy apartment: Check THIS OUT! (Pics)

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
jesus, there must be some FAT F***ing people there with all those pizza boxes laying around, 10 people could have that place spotless in a day or two

If you could find 10 people who would be willing to do it lol. I wouldn't go in there.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Those pictures make me want to clean. I can't stand messy things. I can't believe there are people that can live like that. YUCK.

...Poor cats :(

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Thats gotta be intentional.. I mean come on... Look at the keyboard. No way in he!! ar you using it like that. To me it looks like they intensified the messiness b/c they knew they were out... I could be wrong though:shrug:

Natec

Established Member
Thats gotta be intentional.. I mean come on... Look at the keyboard. No way in he!! ar you using it like that. To me it looks like they intensified the messiness b/c they knew they were out... I could be wrong though:shrug:

how would they pay for all that damn food and that many packs of smokes if they cant even make rent.
:bash:

5pointHo

Established Member
ive seen some bad frat houses that i wouldnt step foot in the bathroom, i didnt think it got worse than that. ahah

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Good chance the person living there has some sort of mental illness, as no sane person could live under those conditions.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member

They were only backed up a month . I don't think that mess was created in a months time.

machstang23

Established Member
Yeah, that sucks... I have a place I was renting to some people and I found the house in a very similiar state. they told me they were going to have to "wait until friday to get me the rent money" then friday came and I couldn't get ahold of them... after a few weeks of trying I stopped by and found my place almost just like that. No way they were living in that, you can't even walk in there. In your case, chances are the person worked at Watta-Burger and just brought the trash home with them for a few days to trash the place... they probably emptied out a few cig ashtrays from outside of gas stations as well. It sucks that people would do that to someone else's property just because they can't pay to live there anymore. It is a PITA and takes a lot of money and work to get the place liveable again.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
What is all that stuff on the bathroom floor?????? It kinda looks like fiberglass insulation but then again it doesn't. I was going to say it looks like someone may have died in there before I read the part under the last pic. I just don't understand people like that.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
thats not somethning done in a short time, the cig butts are all smashed down in the same direction and there are burn marks everywhere, thats not just someone taking ash trays and dumping them all over the place...that bathroom makes me sick, it looks like used wet toilet paper on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread