So...what's the story on the "Aliens" in Miami *and I don't mean Border crossers

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1704596136235.png

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Too bad they weren’t eating humans and blasting buildings with lasers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Saleen498

Established Member
I'm pretty sure we covered this in the politics forum a few months back. 2024 would be full of aliens but they wont be real. A false flag to unite mankind against a common enemy to usher in the one world government.

Besides, its Florida. If they were real they would already be shot and in a BBQ

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I looked up the news articles on this because I hadn't heard the full story, and the police said there were absolutely no aliens and it was kids at the mall setting off fireworks and wouldn't leave. My only question is, why were there so many cops responding to a group of kids causing trouble? There was easily 50+ cop cars lining the street around the mall. It may not be aliens but I feel like it had to be something bigger than kids causing trouble. It's the type of response you see to a terror threat. Unless it was a call in regards to aliens that brought them all in and it just wasn't true.

blk02edge

Established Member
I looked up the news articles on this because I hadn't heard the full story, and the police said there were absolutely no aliens and it was kids at the mall setting off fireworks and wouldn't leave. My only question is, why were there so many cops responding to a group of kids causing trouble? There was easily 50+ cop cars lining the street around the mall. It may not be aliens but I feel like it had to be something bigger than kids causing trouble. It's the type of response you see to a terror threat. Unless it was a call in regards to aliens that brought them all in and it just wasn't true.
It was probably just a Canadian

Users who are viewing this thread