So The Prius Is Pretty Freaking Awesome!!!

cotchnobra

Established Member
Thinking about buying a Prius huh....If thats a fact then you need to turn in your man card and balls ASAP and start looking for a boyfriend. Good luck on your car search but please don't buy a Prius!!!

NJStang86

02 GT
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOvp69lnZbA"]‪what is a prius good for?‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I rented one in LA once. Took me ten minutes to figure out how to make the damn thing move. Then looked at the owners manual and didn't feel like an idiot because the pages I needed fell right out, mean everyone else that rented it did the same thing.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Kanibus, don't do it, man. Lots of other cars will get you comparable mileage. Step away from the edge ...

Jim Snover

flS/R

Established Member
:nonono: I don't even have a comment for just how wrong this is. I hope all the show tunes sound good on the sound system

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Jetta or Golf diesel..... WAY cooler than a Prius. Don't do it man!!!

This, New vw diesels get better mileage, don't sacrifice man car. Also, chevy is releasing there own turbo diesel in 2012 or 2013. It is suppose to get around 50 mpg.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Nothing screams "I LOVE MEN" like a Prius or SC430. There are other cars that will get comparable fuel mileage and not make you look like a homo.

My dad's Jetta TDI wagon averages 47mpg if you drive it easy, and about 40MPG if you beat on it and its surprisingly fun to drive. The only problem with a diesel vehicle is less than a 1/3 of the stations around here actually have diesel fuel so it can be a little more difficult to find.

ttk53

Established Member
This, New vw diesels get better mileage, don't sacrifice man car. Also, chevy is releasing there own turbo diesel in 2012 or 2013. It is suppose to get around 50 mpg.

diesel cost a little more than 87 so 50mpg from a diesel still cost you a lot more than 52 mpg from a gaser.

do the prius do well on the highway thought the gas milage was better around town than on highway.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
I have a '11 4 door civic,and it gets around 38mpg's. I could not justify the extra cash for a hybrid because most of my driving is highway,plus when you have to replace batteries in a few years,that will not be cheap..The cruz is however one of the best selling cars and look pretty good.I just couldn't take the depreciation on a new GM..

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
^^^or get a jetta TDI if you have access to diesel. great car for a even greater price. prius could end up costing you more depending on electricity rates in your ares.

spray a 250 shot on the prius

You can be balling like me

b0a4596d.jpg

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
diesel cost a little more than 87 so 50mpg from a diesel still cost you a lot more than 52 mpg from a gaser.

do the prius do well on the highway thought the gas milage was better around town than on highway.

I was being conservative. Some people are getting more than 50.

TankWars Leaderboard - Think Blue - VW.com

We are not even factoring in cost to maintain and cost man hood as a result of buying something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread