So The Prius Is Pretty Freaking Awesome!!!

snake134

or you can get one of these and we will spare your manhood

2012-Chevrolet-Volt.jpg

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
51 miles to the gallon on a 160 mile commute. It's tickling my fancy quite a bit.

I don't care if it literally tickles your...um..fancy while on that commute. Don't do it!

You are destined to be run off the road by a lifted stinky 90's dodge diesel truck.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
There are other cars that get that kind of MPG without making you look like a vagina.

snake134

^^^or get a jetta TDI if you have access to diesel. great car for a even greater price. prius could end up costing you more depending on electricity rates in your ares.

oldmodman

Established Member
Unless you are getting one as a birthday present, just get a cheaper gas burner.
Just figure out how many mile you would have to drive the Prius before the slightly increased mileage makes up the extra ten thousand dollars it costs.

But if you really want a green vehicle get the Honda Civic HX. Runs on compressed natural gas and you can get the guv to pay for a lot of the car and the home filling station. Never needs to be smogged and you can drive in the car pool lane with it.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Rented a Prius last year for a few days---put around 450 miles on it and never got below 52mpg. Have not bought one though.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
my friend owns a twin turbo 2010 camaro and he has to drive around 130-150miles a day. about 2 months ago he got himself a mini cooper s as the daily whip. car has a lot of space surprisingly(he's 6'6 350lbs and I'm 6' 170 and when i took a ride in it we fit perfectly), its somewhat quick(runs like mid to upper 14's) and it gets 37mpg. it will also not sacrifice your manhood.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
^^^or get a jetta TDI if you have access to diesel. great car for a even greater price. prius could end up costing you more depending on electricity rates in your ares.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::nonono::nonono::nonono:

my friend owns a twin turbo 2010 camaro and he has to drive around 130-150miles a day. about 2 months ago he got himself a mini cooper s as the daily whip. car has a lot of space surprisingly(he's 6'6 350lbs and I'm 6' 170 and when i took a ride in it we fit perfectly), its somewhat quick(runs like mid to upper 14's) and it gets 37mpg. it will also not sacrifice your manhood.

Your friend might as well start ****ing dudes now if he's gonna go ahead and drive a mini.

Users who are viewing this thread